• The default language of any content posted is English.
Ultimate POS - Best ERP, Stock Management, Point of Sale and Invoicing system

Ultimate POS - Best ERP, Stock Management, Point of Sale and Invoicing system 5.40 NULLED

Hi,
Please find the original CRM module 2.1 attached here, compatible with Ultimate POS 5.0.
Seeking support to make it nulled.

Attachments

• Crm.zip
    225.8 KB · Views: 32
if installation fails, below is revised nulled version. Tell me if still not work
Thank you for your support. Unfortunately, the module installation gives a 500 Server error. I hope someone from our community can share an untouched version of CRM that support SAAS also.

Thank you for your support. Unfortunately, the module installation gives a 500 Server error. I hope someone from our community can share an untouched version of CRM that support SAAS also.
was it not untouched?... check log. I've just nulled it.

I tried too, uploaded both, and pushed install but nothing happened.
BTW thanks for the support,

was it not untouched?... check log. I've just nulled it.
Hi Amir, I know you have nulled it. But I suspect the plugin itself has some issues. There are some bugs with the latest update v5.0. Waiting to have a new file to share with you.

I've deeply checked crm module. no issue found. neither in installation nor any other. installed new project from scratch on localhost.

?
I've deeply checked crm module. no issue found. neither in installation nor any other. installed new project from scratch on localhost.
Thanks for the help, I might need to reinstall the app and try again

if installation fails, below is revised nulled version. Tell me if still not work
Hi
I install this in a brand new installation and works, Thank you
I need Project if you have it please
Thanks in advance

Yes, it works, but its not saas compatible, right?
Post automatically merged:

Yes, cms module is working well, but there is image/logo issue, logo and modified images can't be displayed in frontend.
It's from developer side but can be fixed easily.