• The default language of any content posted is English.
Ultimate POS - Best ERP, Stock Management, Point of Sale and Invoicing system

Ultimate POS - Best ERP, Stock Management, Point of Sale and Invoicing system 5.40 NULLED

Can I be able to update from version 4.8 to version 5.4 without loosing any previous data. Please help out with update step because the documentation from the ultimatefosters is not clear. thanks in advance
i suggest going version to version not directly 5.4 but update it from 4.8 to 5 and so on but becarefull i think 5.02 had major bug in it each update keep copy both of your files & DB

Thanks a lot. I have managed through keeping .env file then copying all new files and running updating by mydomain/install/update but I had to replace installercontroller from app/http/controllers/install

Can I be able to update from version 4.8 to version 5.4 without loosing any previous data. Please help out with update step because the documentation from the ultimatefosters is not clear. thanks in advance
Yes you can. Using ETL or Extract-Transform-Load methodology, you will extract data & structure from older database, compare it with newer database structure, transform your older database structure into newer one by generating differential SQL DDL script, and at the end you will load transformed script to newer database.

You need some SQL knowledge, a good database management tool for comparison and transformation, and a few hours. In this way, you need not to go through each version rather you can jump from v4.80 to v5.40 directly.

Yes you can. Using ETL or Extract-Transform-Load methodology, you will extract data & structure from older database, compare it with newer database structure, transform your older database structure into newer one by generating differential SQL DDL script, and at the end you will load transformed script to newer database.

You need some SQL knowledge, a good database management tool for comparison and transformation, and a few hours. In this way, you need not to go through each version rather you can jump from v4.80 to v5.40 directly.
Thanks for this. I was able to do exactly this. There are some changes they have made for module compatibility I'm yet to find the new updated modules