• The default language of any content posted is English.

Zip Passwords | Mega Decryption Keys...YES or NO

PsychoDaleic

NullCave Friend
Reactions
Website
psychodaleic.info
I have noticed that recently people have begun using Zip files that are password protected and Mega Downloads requiring Decryption keys.

tenor.gif

Come on Guys/Gals, is this really necessary???

I know you love getting LIKES and responses, but jeeze....do you really feel that good forcing a response???

All you are doing is filling up the forum with useless and pointless CLUTTER making it hard to get to ACTUAL HELPFULL RESPONSES!!!!

Instead just post a lot of good resources and get HONEST LIKES and comments. Passwords get lost and Decryption keys are a pain in the arse....

Who else agrees with Me?

Aloha,
Psycho

Last edited:
I agree with your opinion, will moderate carefully.
Personally for me, It necessary, i want to hide links from dcma strikes, to prevent from deleting or ban (example: mega folders in some resources).

(It applies to resources category, not standard thread)

I agree with your opinion, will moderate carefully.
Personally for me, It necessary, i want to hide links from dcma strikes, to prevent from deleting or ban (example: mega folders in some resources).

(It applies to resources category, not standard thread)
Now the question is are you not able to find any implementation or service that you do not have to worry about DMCA with? E.g. DMCA ignored file sharing or you own storage implementation?

Follow-up: I have had my own experience with DMCA complaints and have currently migrated one of my websites to a LUX location. I also use object-storage provider with positive results. Have also been considering releasing a file-sharing website in the very near future.

Last edited:
I agree on that.
Passwords on zip files helps alot to prevent dmca strikes.

I also think, that leaving a like or a comment to get a free resource, which someone bought and shared here, is not much work and fine.

Maybe there are better ways of doing it, which I am not aware of, but I am ok with passwords 😅