• The default language of any content posted is English.

Please use mega.io as the file hosting service for large files

unique33

Reactions
Hello,

Please use mega.io as the file hosting service for large files .

it has file transfer Desktop software .
and it automatically trasnfer the files in the background after adding the download url to the download list .
See it here :

Check all features here :

Thanks
unique33

This will never happen of this forum, if you didn't know, 2-3 complaints about a file and your entire account with files will be deleted,

Hello,

Please use mega.io as the file hosting service for large files .

it has file transfer Desktop software .
and it automatically trasnfer the files in the background after adding the download url to the download list .
See it here :

Check all features here :

Thanks
unique33
mirrored.to works quite well IMO.
It supports files up to 500MB which is about 99.9% of the uploaded files.
off the top of my head maybe there are a total of 2-3 resources surpassing the 500MB threshold.

hi all. I can also offer the site: sharemods.com
Good hosting files where you can get points for downloading your files and receive money. Not advertising. I have been using it for 7 years.

hi all. I can also offer the site: sharemods.com
Good hosting files where you can get points for downloading your files and receive money. Not advertising. I have been using it for 7 years.
Hi there,
The thing is they state on their website that "Only mods for games are allowed to upload and share. Other files will be removed."

For me, it's better to support the project and take more space to upload it to the forum and not use third-party links where there are a lot of ads and spam.

For me, it's better to support the project and take more space to upload it to the forum and not use third-party links where there are a lot of ads and spam.
Big problem is DMCA strikes, so mega, mediafire, etc fast cloud storage do not fit for me. Will think about this.

Hello,

So please use :

for large files .
The download process is so easy on this site .

Thanks
unique33
Big problem is DMCA strikes, so mega, mediafire, etc fast cloud storage do not fit for me. Will think about this.
I have seen people using WeTransfer a lot lately.
I am not sure what's their stance on DMCA but it seems to be a good solution.

I once created my own file storage with support for large files with a 100Gbps channel. I didn't care about the DMCA. But like almost all such file storages, it died due to insufficient financial support. So...

about mirrored.to , you can apply a pro account for free .
Maximum File size : 2048 MB
PRO Account : Yes