• The default language of any content posted is English.
Media Uploader

Media Uploader 2.1.5

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Media Uploader - Allow your members to upload images, videos, audio and document files including PDF's to stream

View attachment 3362

This application will allow your members to upload images, videos, audio and document files including PDF's to stream, play, share, view, download or embed into any of their posts, Your members can also choose to set their uploads to private and if they wanted then, give other members permissions to access them. This application works fully with IPS Clubs allow club owners to create their own media uploader categories

Main Features
  • Create...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, it would be possible to update the application Media Uploader 2.1.5?

Thank you very much and congratulations for the community. A great pleasure. My name is Paulo, I'm from Argentina
Post automatically merged:

I download the applications only to translate them since this kind of community is by default in English and there are many people who do not have access to the English language

I want to launch a community of this type but in Spanish, as many applications as plugins only in Spanish

It has taken me a long time to translate this software with several translators and it turned out satisfactorily

For all the applications that I have downloaded, I give you my total thanks and a big hug

Thank you very much, you really are very kind... I also wanted to tell you that there are other applications and plugins from the same creator that these days have been updated for IPS 4.7.2.1