• The default language of any content posted is English.
Foodomaa

Foodomaa 3.5 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application | Shopping Carts

View attachment 2848

Foodomaa NULLED is a Progressive Web Application (PWA). A PWA is a website with looks and feels like a native Android or iOS application, but it is website based. Being a web-based app has a massive advantage, the user does not have to download the app from the play store or the app store. When your customers visit the website, they are shown a pop-up "Add to Homescreen" Taping on this pop-up compiles the...

Read more about this resource...

Можете обновить до новой версии ? Пожалуйста, очень нужно

Which new version are you asking about !
У них нету новой версии ? Я смотрю их демку и поставил эту версию то она отличается немного. Исправлено много чего

У них нету новой версии ? Я смотрю их демку и поставил эту версию то она отличается немного. Исправлено много чего
Version 3.5 was the last released Foodomaa version after which they shifted to SaaS subscription based site so now you have to pay monthly to use new version and no codes are provided just use on subscription.

Version 3.5 was the last released Foodomaa version after which they shifted to SaaS subscription based site so now you have to pay monthly to use new version and no codes are provided just use on subscription.
Теперь понял, спасибо!
Вы бы не могли мне помочь ? У меня в личном кабинете доставки не показывает новые ордера, нужно самому через админ панель назначать курьера

Теперь понял, спасибо!
Вы бы не могли мне помочь ? У меня в личном кабинете доставки не показывает новые ордера, нужно самому через админ панель назначать курьера
Sorry dear I am not good at programming, may be someone else can fix this for you.

Sorry dear I am not good at programming, may be someone else can fix this for you.
Понял. спасибо за помощь
Люди может кто то знает ? отпишите пожалуйста

I have the latest version, i bought the extended license and was fully decode all the code to make it works. Is anyone here interest? We can talk about it

Hey guys! I need your help, installed everything, but only able to add one Restaurant, If I add more than one it's still showing 1, all restaurants is active but not showing on front page. Reinstall script, added location, added store owner, same issue, no restaurants showing on front page.

Hey guys! I need your help, installed everything, but only able to add one Restaurant, If I add more than one it's still showing 1, all restaurants is active but not showing on front page. Reinstall script, added location, added store owner, same issue, no restaurants showing on front page.
did you use geolocation addon

did you use geolocation addon
You mean DeliveryAreaPro ? I did google map API as well, it's working in backend and on frontend it's detecting my location as well. I add all my restaurants in same zone, same location where I am located as well, but no luck. Not showing any restaurants :(