What's new
  • The default language of any content posted is English.
    Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked! For more information about rules, limits, and more, visit the Help page.
    Found a dead link? Use the report button!
Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform Binary Trading Investments Blog News & More! + All Add-ons

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform Binary Trading Investments Blog News & More! + All Add-ons 7.8

Yes bro. Do you have higher version? and where can I get the one that is working properly?
I can share a new version later. I've already posted the exchange; download it if you just want to use it.

 
Reacted by:
I can share a new version later. I've already posted the exchange; download it if you just want to use it.

This link is not addon, or anything related to bicrypto bro. Did you make mistake of what you shared? I just need the updated version to solve the deposit gateway issue.
 
Reacted by:
  • Like
Reactions: bubba
This link is not addon, or anything related to bicrypto bro. Did you make mistake of what you shared? I just need the updated version to solve the deposit gateway issue.
Please do you have the latest version of Bicrypto
 
Reacted by:
I only have the version 6.3.9 shared here. I need higher versions especially these new designs made in dashboard and trading. I just need the most current version.
 
Reacted by:
Changlog is here and the latest version is 6.8.4 but here is 7.8 why?
What was meant is 6.7.8, but there is an important issue:


The version is actually quite old, especially the Ecosystem extension. The backend still contains newer/current data and files, and the database structure is also present. However, the DEX and Custom Chain frontend components are missing.


For example, under Custom Chain, the frontend does not contain the Create menus/pages. The corresponding database structures and backend functionality are present, but the frontend implementation is missing.


So it appears that the package was delivered with an incomplete or outdated frontend build. The backend/database contain newer functionality, while the frontend was built from an older version and does not include those newer menus and pages.


In short:


The intended version was 6.7.8, but the Ecosystem extension is significantly older. The backend and database contain newer functionality, while the frontend is missing the DEX and Custom Chain → Create components. This strongly suggests that the frontend build is incomplete/outdated compared with the backend.
 
Reacted by:
Top