• The default language of any content posted is English.

Best Web Hosting

Hello. I am providing information.
if anyone needs web hosting. you can check https://leapdigitals.co.uk
we provide good packages.
Thank you
Hello, I looked at your tariff plans and I had a few questions that I could not find the answer to there.

1. What web servers are available on your hosting?
2. You have tariffs with unlimited so it's not true right? (And what limits are provided on RAM and CPU)

Thanks for the clarification.

Hello, I looked at your tariff plans and I had a few questions that I could not find the answer to there.

1. What web servers are available on your hosting?
2. You have tariffs with unlimited so it's not true right? (And what limits are provided on RAM and CPU)

Thanks for the clarification.
Unlimited Means max limit of 300GB for storage, Limits depend on package, Locations are, London, Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Pakistan

Unlimited Means max limit of 300GB for storage, Limits depend on package, Locations are, London, Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Pakistan
Friend, I saw the packages and you do not describe what I said in the tariff. For example, my project can consume more than 6-8 GB of RAM, this is a large large online store, can your hosting at the U-Premium Pro tariff provide me with such consumption or not. Memory takes a backseat when the load is on the CPU and RAM

Friend, I saw the packages and you do not describe what I said in the tariff. For example, my project can consume more than 6-8 GB of RAM, this is a large large online store, can your hosting at the U-Premium Pro tariff provide me with such consumption or not. Memory takes a backseat when the load is on the CPU and RAM
I use Genius Host enterprise hosting for such needs.