WP Content Pilot Pro NULLED is an auto-blogging and content curation plugin that lets you create high-quality WordPress blog posts automatically. The plugin keeps posting articles on your site at a predefined interval using your chosen keywords and source and keeps your website fresh and updated all the time. WP Content Pilot also inserts your affiliate links automatically, so you get your commission from the vendor.
WP Content Pilot Pro makes generating relevant blog content easy by scanning the web for relevant keywords and automatically posting content from other sites onto your site as a blog post. This plugin supports over 20 different campaigns, allowing you to pull content from the most popular platforms like Amazon, Walmart, and YouTube, while automatically inserting your affiliate link.
How it works-
- Select your chosen module from the list of available 20+ modules. Like RSS Feed or Youtube.
- Set your source type keywords or URL
- Adjust your post template how the generated articles will show on your site
- Set how frequently you want new articles it will publish on your site
- Finally, WP Content Pilot will automatically search for the keywords, grab the article and will set your affiliate ID, and post articles
Autopost from 20+ sourcesYour most desired and favorite platforms, including the leading affiliate program platforms, are supported by WP Content Pilot PRO. Fetch and publish content as regular WordPress posts with lots of options to fully control them and earn commissions.
Features:Here is the detailed breakdown of all the features that we ship with WP Content Pilot Pro to make it suitable for various kinds of use cases!
- Automatic Post Translation: WP Content Pilot can translate any article from any language to your selected language on the fly. The plugin supports 2 different sources for translating Yandex & DeepL
- Content Spinner: WP Content Pilot comes with the integration of spinning software which makes it possible to create automatic unique content.
- Powerful Template Editor: Using the powerful template editor you can customize all most every part of your auto-published posts using the supported template tags of the module.
- Custom Post Meta: WP Content Pilot Pro comes with custom post meta support. You can use as many meta as you want. Meta value can be set from template tags of the respective campaign type or any value as you want.
- Custom Post Categories: You can add new categories and assign posts under them while you are creating campaigns. When the post will be publishing WP Content Pilot will automatically insert these categories.
- Custom Post Tags: Like categories, you can also add new tags and assign them to posts while you are creating campaigns. When the post will be publishing WP Content Pilot will automatically insert these tags.
- Automatic Search Replace: The Search & Replace is one of the most powerful features of WP Content Pilot. With this option, you can preset certain words to be replaced with your desired words. For example, set Bonsai in search & Mango in replace. Mango will replace Bonsai in the final output.
- Automatic Affiliation: Boost your affiliate commission earnings by pulling information from your favorite platform and publish them as regular WordPress posts.
- Campaign Activity: Take control over post fetching by setting the number of posts you want to fetch for a single campaign. Campaign frequency and frequency units are correlated. The frequency unit tells you how often you want to fetch posts by setting it to minutes, hours, or days where campaign frequency gives you the opportunity to input the number based on the frequency unit.
- Campaign status: Turn to campaign status on when you are running your campaign or vice versa. Your campaign status will be automatically turned off once your campaign has reached its target.
- Canonical tag: Canonical tag is a technical solution for duplicate posts. The canonical tag tells your search engine that several links have the same posts. If you have written a post from another website, you would like to post it on your site too, you could agree on posting it with a canonical to the original version.