Filter WooCommerce products and any WordPress custom post types. Easily filter by any criteria including categories, tags, taxonomies, custom fields, author, search text, and date.
Filter a list of post types on its archive, categories, and taxonomies page. Also, those created by Gutenberg, or page builder plugins. Also, It supports any custom PHP code that uses WP_Query class.
The WordPress and Woocommerce Products Filter Plugin is fully customizable. it has powerful settings and a data analysis tool. Please, read the documentation to know a lot of benefits.
When it comes to business. The PWF – WordPress and Woocommerce Products Filter is the best and complete solution; you deserve that.
Woocommerce Products FilterThe PWF Plugin is explicitly developed to filter Woocommerce products. it is Integrated with WooCommerce shortcode and WooCommerce order by menu.
Filter Woocommerce products using any criteria you want, such as
- Stock status.
- Product Variations.
- Custom fields (meta).
- Date and search text.
- On sale, featured, and rating.
- Attributes (size, color, season).
- Product categories, tags, and taxonomies (brand).
- Product visibility, and Product shipping.
WordPress Filter Custom Post TypesFilter any WordPress custom post types including blog posts. Filter those posts by any criteria the same as woocommerce products. Easy to integrate filters with archive pages.
The PWF plugin Main Features
- Pretty and clean URLs.
- Create Unlimited Filters.
- Simple step-by-step filters.
- Vertical and horizontal layout.
- Easy drag-and-drop form builder.
- Supporting RTL, Ajax, and mobile friendly.
- Create custom filters for specific categories.
- Supporting WordPress MultiSite and Multi-Languages (WPML).
- Compatible with most WordPress themes and page builder plugins.
- Customize the style of the filters to match the website theme style.
- Support Caching system to increase load speed.(up to 60000 products were tested)
Available Display Fields
- Box list.
- Price slider.
- Checkbox, radio, and Text list.
- Color list (allow to upload images).
- Dropdown (with the option to multi-select).
- Search by a title or title and content.
- Date, rate, column layout, and apply button.
- Range slider (meta, taxonomy, product rate).