• The default language of any content posted is English.

50% off on Reseller Hosting including Unlimited cPanel Accounts, Unlimited NVMe SSD Premium Hosting with Lightspeed Server

kdp

Reactions
Greetings Fellow Members,

HostGinee is currently providing 50% one time discount (not recurring discount) on High - Performance Ultra Fast Premium Reseller Hosting with the all-powerful tools & cPanel for incredibly simple site management Plan for forum Members. The offer is applicable on 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year plan.

LiteSpeed Hosting with Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Reseller Hosting Plan for 1 month/3 month/6 month/1 year at 50% off. Every cPanel accounts will get 2GB Ram and 1.5 core cpu with 99.99% recorded uptime guarantee

Amount will be calculated as " Package Base Price + Gateway Fee + Tax "

Sales Page - https://hostginee.com/reseller-hosting

Every forum member will get;

50/100/unlimited cPanel accounts
250GB/500GB/unlimited NVMe SSD Space
800GB/1TB/ unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Sub domain
Unlimited Email Accounts
2GB Ram per cPanel account
1.5 Core Cpu per cPanel account
Lightspeed Web Server
Free SSL Certificate
Seo & Marketing Tools
Jetbackup
Imunify 360
Virus scanner
Sitepad Website Builder
Unlimited INODES

State-of-the-Art Server
AMD EPYC 7502P 2.5 GHz
64/128 Core CPU
528 GB RAM
Network - 10 GBPS
DDOS - Fully Protected
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Top-Notch Security
Anti Spam & Virus Protection
Imunify 360
Virus Scanner
Secure FTP Access
IP Blocking
Hotlink & Leech Protection
Cron Jobs for Scheduled Tasks
Customizable Error Page

**Recurring Amount from the next month/quarter/semi-annual or annual as per the price of the plan on the sales page**

Support - On-Site Support through Chat/Email/Tickets!
**WhatsApp Support is also available for fast support**

Refund Policy - Complete Refund if you don't get the hosting within 1 day of the payment / Complete Refund if you don't like the service within 4 days of purchase.

**Please note that gateway fee and tax amount will not be refunded**

Note - This is not a DMCA ignored hosting so no Spamming, Phishing, Illegal Activity, po**ography etc.

Message me to get the coupon code and to place your order or comment below

Its working fine. This coupon is only applied on reseller hosting not for shared hosting

Greetings, dear members,

HostGinee is currently offering 50% one-time discount (non-recurring discount) on High - Performance Ultra Fast Premium Reseller Hosting with the almighty tools & cPanel for incredibly easy website management plan for forum members. The offer is applicable on 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year plan.

LiteSpeed hosting with unlimited SSD storage Premium reseller hosting plan for 1 month/3 months/6 months/1 year with 50% discount. Each cPanel account gets 2GB Ram and 1.5 core cpu with 99.99% recorded uptime guarantee

The amount is calculated as "basic package price + gateway fee + tax".

Sales Page - https://hostginee.com/reseller-hosting

Each forum member receives;

50/100/unlimited cPanel accounts
250GB/500GB/unlimited NVMe SSD storage space
800GB/1TB/ unlimited bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited subdomain
Unlimited email accounts
2GB Ram per cPanel account
1.5 Core Cpu per cPanel account
Lightspeed web server
Free SSL Certificate
Seo & Marketing Tools
Jetbackup
Imunify 360
Virus scanner
Sitepad Website Builder
Unlimited INODES

State of the art server
AMD EPYC 7502P 2.5 GHz
64/128 core CPU
528 GB RAM
Network - 10 GBPS
DDOS - Fully protected
99.9% uptime guarantee

Safety at the highest level
Anti Spam &; Virus protection
Imunify 360
Virus Scanner
Secure FTP access
IP blocking
Hotlink & Leech protection
Cron jobs for scheduled tasks
Customizable error page

**Recurring amount from the next month/quarter/semi-annually or annually according to the price of the plan on the sales page**.

Support - On-site support through chat/email/tickets!
**WhatsApp support is also available for quick assistance**.

Refund Policy - Full refund if you don't get the hosting within 1 day of payment / Full refund if you don't like the service within 4 days of purchase.

**Please note that the gateway fee and the tax amount are not refundable**.

Note - This is not a DMCA ignored hosting, so no spamming, phishing, illegal activities, po**ography etc.

Send me a message to get the coupon code and place your order or comment below
Is the discount still available?

Same like we pay VAT to buy any goods or services from USA companies.
No, as a foreigner you don;t pay sales tax if you are not a resindent of the state that you're buying the goods from. But that wasn't the question. I have a server in Germany and I don't get charged VAT. You should look into that.

No, as a foreigner you don;t pay sales tax if you are not a resindent of the state that you're buying the goods from. But that wasn't the question. I have a server in Germany and I don't get charged VAT. You should look into that.
Every country has different laws. Most of the hosting providers charge an amount including taxes, for example other providers charge $17 (including taxes) and I am charging $15 + 18% tax and the total is $17 it is the same thing. What you see here is the tax portion which is charged separately as we have to show the tax separately in our invoices.

I would definitely consult my accountant and if there are any modifications I can make I definitely will.