• The default language of any content posted is English.
XenForo

XenForo 2.2.15 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

XenForo - Compelling Community Platform

View attachment 348

Xenforo 2 NULLED - Compelling Community Platform​

There is no better platform upon which to grow your community.​

Engage your customers with the premium community experience.​

Take advantage of our unrivaled reliability, flexible deployment and data security.​

Engage your audience​

Provide a forum where your customers...​

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated XenForo with a new update entry:

XenForo v2.2.12 NULLED

XenForo 2.2.12 Released​

XenForo 2.2.12 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

We're pleased to announce the introduction of two new features available in XenForo 2.2.12.

New CAPTCHA provider: Cloudflare Turnstile​

In September...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm asking because I don't know, is it a problem to use null in Xenforo? How much flexibility does it provide?
I'll pay for the forum when it grows up, but I don't want to pay that much at first. Has anyone used null for a long time?

I'm asking because I don't know, is it a problem to use null in Xenforo? How much flexibility does it provide?
I'll pay for the forum when it grows up, but I don't want to pay that much at first. Has anyone used null for a long time?
The only big problem i see is that if xenforo releases a critical security fix, you have to wait for the null pros here to get an update. This delay is of course not good, but a risk you have to take when you go for nulled version. Maybe a WAF can help here.
Personally I think, give the nulled version a try. @raz0r is doing a very well job here, and updates the software quickly.

can anyone tell me how to install it? I downloaded the files here, uploaded them via FTP to the server, type the address bar with ******.com/install/ and nothing happens. help me please

can anyone tell me how to install it? I downloaded the files here, uploaded them via FTP to the server, type the address bar with ******.com/install/ and nothing happens. help me please

Follow this steps and it will work.

Make sure you use right php version.
Run the xenforo prerequisite/test script to ensure, your server works with xenforo.

XenForo v2.2.13 NULLED

XenForo 2.2.13 Released​

XenForo 2.2.13 is now available for all. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

In addition to the fixes listed below, we have a few other aces up our sleeves this time around.

Full iOS PWA compatibility with push notification support​

iOS 16.4 finally introduced push notifications for iOS devices. To facilitate...

please admin, are you using this scripts on nullcave.club? because i want to build a site like yours sir

Hello, does anymobdy have the importer to migrate from phpbb to Xenforo ?? ... also the latest Xenforo 2.3 version?
  • "XenForo importers are now installed via a separate add-on which you can download from your Customer area."
Thanks.

XenForo 2.2.14 NULLED

XenForo 2.2.14 Patch 2 Released​

Sincere apologies. A further issue has been identified in which initial upgrades to 2.2.14 may have set the default 'http' option for the unsubscribe option incorrectly.

The latest patch will workaround this issue if you are affected.

Alternatively, going to Options > Email options in your admin control panel and setting the "Unsubscribe email...

XenForo 2.2.15 NULLED

Hot on the heels of yesterday's XF 2.2.14 release and subsequent patches, we are today making XenForo 2.2.15 available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability, particularly if you already upgraded to XenForo 2.2.14.

As of this point, XenForo 2.2.14 and its patches are no longer available for download. We are still planning a final XF 2.2...