What's new
  • The default language of any content posted is English.
    Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked! For more information about rules, limits, and more, visit the Help page.
    Found a dead link? Use the report button!

RepairPlugins Pro 1.9.0 Untoched

Messages
13
Reactions
5
Dear friends and respected moderators,

First of all, I am not sure if I have posted this in the correct section. If it’s in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize as I am new to this platform and still getting familiar with it.

I would like to share the untouched version of RepairPlugins 1.9.0 that was recently sent to me. I’m sure there are people who can null this version, and if someone could share it with me after doing so, I would be extremely grateful.

Additionally, I have an up-to-date backup of RepairPlugins Pro with 2000 products already added. If someone could assist me with the setup of Foodyman, I would be happy to share this backup file with them.

Kind regards,
 

Attachments

  • Repairplugin-pro1.9.0.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 27
Reacted by:
  • Like
Reactions: ViktorGugo and raz0r
Caros amigos e respeitados moderadores,

Primeiramente, não tenho certeza se postei isso na seção correta. Se estiver no lugar errado, peço sinceras desculpas, pois sou novo nesta plataforma e ainda estou me familiarizando com ela.

Gostaria de compartilhar a versão original do RepairPlugins 1.9.0 que me foi enviada recentemente. Tenho certeza de que existem pessoas que podem modificar esta versão, e se alguém pudesse compartilhá-la comigo depois de fazer isso, eu ficaria extremamente grato.

Além disso, tenho um backup atualizado do RepairPlugins Pro com 2000 produtos já adicionados. Se alguém puder me ajudar com a configuração do Foodyman , terei prazer em compartilhar esse arquivo de backup.

Atenciosamente,
need your backup database, share with us. in forum you can find a 3.3.2 versioin
 
Reacted by:
Top