• The default language of any content posted is English.

QUESTION Open.ai Alternative for SEXUAL CONTENT

Reactions
Sorry to bother you, but I have a question

What artificial intelligence do you know that works or allows you to work with sexual content in terms of SEO?

open.ai

It is excellent to improve my seo titles

But I also have websites of unfaithful couples, sexual threesomes, many things, they are tube niches (videos) automatically imported from xvideos thanks to an internet script called wpscript

so, the issue is that no AI works with sexual content

I would like any ideas or suggestions, what do you say?

i Testing for Copymatic but dont work
1679817847832.png

Does anyone have an idea?

I am still looking for information on this topic for adult tube sites.

It might be worth trying free analogues from GitHub? Yes, of course, this is not the same level, but still you will not find such restrictions there

It might be worth trying free analogues from GitHub? Yes, of course, this is not the same level, but still you will not find such restrictions there
I have thought about it, but I would like a cloud solution rather than using my device, I was looking for something that works better online.
For now my temporary solution has been to use chatgpt prompts to allow adult content, the famous jailbreak but my prompts are slowly burning out and stop working and I was looking for a better option.

I have thought about it, but I would like a cloud solution rather than using my device, I was looking for something that works better online.
For now my temporary solution has been to use chatgpt prompts to allow adult content, the famous jailbreak but my prompts are slowly burning out and stop working and I was looking for a better option.
In principle, you can deploy OpenSource solutions such as LLaMA, Alpaca, GPT4ALL, Dolly 2 on your small server, and add communication via a small http application. This is not as expensive and difficult as it may seem at first glance, of course it is important to understand that such a solution is not comparable to OpenAI on the other hand... You do not have any restrictions and you also get a higher level of security and full control over the "sensitive" data.