• The default language of any content posted is English.

I want to Start a Hosting Company Please suggest the Company name

legendshani

Reactions
I Like Ocean Name some names already in mind like hosting only, Host Only, ocean of Host, etc more recommend me please I want to use the best name

I Like Ocean Name some names already in mind like hosting only, Host Only, ocean of Host, etc more recommend me please I want to use the best name

Here are a few name ideas for your web hosting company:

1. OceanHost
  2. WaveHost
  3. BlueHost
  4. AquaHost
  5. SeaServer
  6. MarinerHost
  7. SurfHost
  8. NauticalHost
  9. CoastalHost
  10. MermaidHost
  11. OceanicHost
  12. AquaWeb
  13. SeaNet
  14. OceanWeb
  15. MarinerNet
  16. SurfServer
  17. NauticalNet
  18. CoastalWeb
  19. MermaidNet
  20. OceanTech
  21. SeaHostPro
  22. AquaHosting
  23. OceanHosting Solutions
  24. WaveHostPro
  25. BlueHosting Solutions
  26. NauticalHosting Co.
  27. CoastalHosting Inc.
  28. MarinerHosting Services
  29. SurfHosting Co.
  30. MermaidHosting Inc.

I hope these names help spark some more ideas for you! It's important to choose a name that is memorable, unique, and relevant to your business. Good luck with your new web hosting company!

Here are a few name ideas for your web hosting company:

1. OceanHost
  2. WaveHost
  3. BlueHost
  4. AquaHost
  5. SeaServer
  6. MarinerHost
  7. SurfHost
  8. NauticalHost
  9. CoastalHost
  10. MermaidHost
  11. OceanicHost
  12. AquaWeb
  13. SeaNet
  14. OceanWeb
  15. MarinerNet
  16. SurfServer
  17. NauticalNet
  18. CoastalWeb
  19. MermaidNet
  20. OceanTech
  21. SeaHostPro
  22. AquaHosting
  23. OceanHosting Solutions
  24. WaveHostPro
  25. BlueHosting Solutions
  26. NauticalHosting Co.
  27. CoastalHosting Inc.
  28. MarinerHosting Services
  29. SurfHosting Co.
  30. MermaidHosting Inc.

I hope these names help spark some more ideas for you! It's important to choose a name that is memorable, unique, and relevant to your business. Good luck with your new web hosting company!
DigialOcean is already a leader which we all know I'm not being a debbie downer here but if you are asking this question you are willing for honesty to from the community and personally as someone who IS already starting a powerful Wordpress hosting company and have already been threw this issue already abstaining away from names like birdnames i.e vultr / ocean based names do to Digitalocean / anything with the word con in it contabo i think kinda of messed of doing their name and also remember a company name ISNT always everything heck there are big time companies out there that have the STUPIDEST names i.e take a look at plesk and cpanel did you know they are actually BOTH owned by "British Oakley Capital Limited" believe it or not names are names but abstain from names that are similar to other providers to succeed myself I've used MagicWPCloud for our Well of course our Wordpress cloud hosting which now redirects to our soon to be launched hosting at infinitehost.ca so with all said and done its a good list of names you have here but just remember its not everything but at the same time when you are looking for a name don't have it close alike to other providers

also take a look at your names and just try google some i just tried

1. NauticalHost
and found this site
https://nauticalhosting.net/ - so with this said do you want to be mixed up with another company that runs and manages in sunset cruise when your trying todo hosting again names not everything but keep in mind competition and if you are picking a name just simply abstain from competitors or confusion problem solved!

heck I'm looking for some folks who are also interested in hosting i currently have 3 dedicated servers in pairs and 1 in Amsterdam I'm going to be obtaining another one in Montreal this month too currently pooled in together we have

6TB Storage
2TB backup drive storage for clients sites
16 Proccessors
60GB+ of RAM
Unmeteted @ 1GBPS Speeds all and some the servers I'm only paying like 30$ a month for

so another thing about hosting is finding a provider too that can sell dedicated servers at cheap pricing don't get me wrong i feel like your just going to use some digitalocean servers or linode or vultr or something then try to sell those servers as yours OR do shared hosting on it and telling you right now want the right route to go use https://upmind.com for billing free for 50 clients and its hosted in the cloud and also look at https://enhance.com this is a great hosting control panel costing and starting at 5$ then 0.15$ per an additional site you get 33 sites as your base 5$

currently that's more less mysetup myself i use upmind.com for billing
i use enhance.com for control panel AMAZING BTW dockerized and secure!(CANT GO WRONG + FREE TRIAL)
AND FINALLY a provider for cheap again i buy servers at
- 2TB HDD or SDD storage or 2x512GB NVMe drives
- 8c/16t
-32GB-64GB ram
- Unmetered Inbound/Outbound Traffic Built in ddos protection L 1-3 Or L1-7 depending on avalibity 1gbps speeds
and all for like $30-$40-$50 you cant get better pricing and if you can well freaking let me know but as your also a competitor at this stage lol i cant tell you my sources for my servers but sure enough i have them anyways just be smart about how u do your hosting it took me 5 years to map everything out I'm a one man team too keep it in mind if you are also a one man team it = a lot of sleepless nights + a lot of added stress and loss of financial again if your interested in dropping your company and wanting to partnerup id be more then happy to have you on board as i need staff currently I'm paying out of pocket as you are probably too (usually how it works for all of us) but from here if your wanting to get real serious you can hmu here and we can start working and selling hosting like no tomorrow. All my hosting offers free backup & restores included in all plans free whitelabel panel reseller as well for Plans of silver and above its a great setup and roadmap i have and guaranteed to make at least a decent chunk on hosting. i already gave you too great tools i.e enhance & upmind your call tho if you don't want to spend $100's each month like i do and just want to pitch on the odds and ends let me know again sorry more rambling now lol.

oh also and if your serious about starting a company look at https://gcore.com/infrastructure-for-startups

And gcore labs also offers 1tb cdn free monthly and DNS management free take a look!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-23 210715.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-23 210715.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: