• The default language of any content posted is English.

How can I make own null script??

Indostar

Reactions
How I can make null php script, please if anyone know this then help bro.... Please I need this... Please please 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I mean, do you want to hack into a secure script? If so, you need to remove the authentication from it, or emulate the process.

If you have the script itself, just go through all the files and find the functions that are responsible for it, most likely they should go to a remote server, if so, you can either delete it altogether, or send it already to your server where you fudge the desired response.

And how to delete specifically you, it is difficult, I do not know, what you have there for a script and how it is protected.

But as I understand it, there is something like a serial number or login password to envato or something like that?

If you have the script itself, just go through all the files and find the functions that are responsible for it, most likely they should go to a remote server, if so, you can either delete it altogether, or send it already to your server where you fudge the desired response.

And how to delete specifically you, it is difficult, I do not know, what you have there for a script and how it is protected.

But as I understand it, there is something like a serial number or login password to envato or something like that?
Okay bro i understand... I will try and thanks for response...

Sir please tell me.... how can I change already nulled script watermark means if anyone make nulled then they add own website watermark how can I change watermark.... Please sir... Tell me folder name which i access watermark file please 🥺🥺