• The default language of any content posted is English.
DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing and Streaming System

DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing and Streaming System v1.5.2

reishi

NullCave Friend
Reactions
reishi submitted a new resource:

DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform - codecanyon id 23609470

View attachment 1645

DeepSound is a high quality music sharing & streaming PHP script, DeepSound is the best way to start your own music streaming website! our platform is fast, secured, and it is being regularly updated.
DeepSound is the only music platform in the market that fully support native mobile apps, thanks to our advanced API system!

User Features (Demo)​

• RTL Support...

Read more about this resource...

v1.4.8 No payment gateways: Yoomoney, Fortumo and the developer writes that there is. Either they only changed the version of the script, or badly leaked the update. Wrong, everything works and everything is present.

Last edited:
Must be upgraded version by version
No. I just didn't update correctly. I had a version 1.4.5, here I found version 1.4.8. First I had to update from 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 then 1.4.7 - and only then should I update to 1.4.8. And I did it wrong - I updated from 1.4.5 to 1.4.8, that is, I did not put 1.4.6 - 1.4.7, and put 1.4.8.

reishi updated DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform with a new update entry:

https://docs.deepsoundscript.com/#idocs_changelog

v1.4.9 [07/10/2022]​

• ADDED cronjob.php to handle all background processes (required to add).
  • ADDED the ability to disable custom pages.
  • ADDED flutterwave payment method.
  • ADDED the ability to import from https://developer.kkbox.com
  • ADDED developers page, users can login to other websites using DeepSound.
  • ADDED Hindi, Urdu, Chine, Indonesian, Croatian, Hebrew, Bengali, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Persian, Swedish, Vietnamese, Danish...

Read the rest of this update entry...

raz0r updated DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform with a new update entry:

DeepSound v1.5 NULLED - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform

v1.5 [22/12/2022]​

• ADDED the ability to update profile picture from settings page for phone users.
  • ADDED new theme for volcano.
  • ADDED the ability to listen to all favourites songs.
  • ADDED the ability to filter events by date.
  • ADDED the ability to customize website default color from admin panel -> design settings.
  • UPDATED Google plus link in footer with Instagram
  • UPDATED upload system, now ffmpeg runs in background, user can browse the website...

raz0r updated DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform with a new update entry:

DeepSound v1.5.1 NULLED - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform

v1.5.1 [13/01/2023]​

• FIXED clicking on username in message section goes to 404.
  • FIXED clicking enter on search bar refreshes the bar.
  • FIXED clicking load more on albums page cause to load albums repeatedly.
  • FIXED webp upload issue.
  • FIXED You can not scroll down in the album songs on the mobile browser.
  • FIXED {{ads}} showing in spotlight page.
  • FIXED when you click on load more in hall of fame page, you get broken profiles.
  • FIXED sometimes...

The download link is working fine, and you can choose an available download link from the mirror list.

Are you sure you have tried each of the 14 mirrors there?
i said : 1fichier and anonfiles is Available.
Don't you go and check it out yourself? Should I download them and send them to you? :mad

Are you sure you have tried each of the 14 mirrors there?
i said : 1fichier and anonfiles is Available.
Don't you go and check it out yourself? Should I download them and send them to you? :mad
Yes right... I am not sure 1fichier is working or not.... But anonfiles is working....