• The default language of any content posted is English.

QUESTION Complaints vs. Shared resources......

I prefer just ignore that "type" of people. They always want, want, want.

I know that it won't change, but I need to vent once in a while..

I know that it is hard to share something new and useful on very large forums, but it's nice if people give it a try at least, and don't bitch at those that share and like a little something in return such as a "like" or "comment".

I don't know about others, but I have saved $thousands€ over the years, so I buy a few things that are hard to find, that I may not use a lot, but am still a lot of money ahead in the end.

Example: I buy Yootheme Pro/Templates for 120€/year..
I download..Akeeba BU 46.75€/year... JSitemap Pro 49.90€/yr...Google structured Data 39€/year....JCE Pro €29/year.....Vik Appointments 99€/year......

SO....I spend 120€ and get 383.65€ worth of products.....Pretty damn good deal I think....
and since I bought the Yootheme....I know it's a CLEAN retail copy to share.

Aloha,
Psycho

I know that it won't change, but I need to vent once in a while..

I know that it is hard to share something new and useful on very large forums, but it's nice if people give it a try at least, and don't bitch at those that share and like a little something in return such as a "like" or "comment".

I don't know about others, but I have saved $thousands€ over the years, so I buy a few things that are hard to find, that I may not use a lot, but am still a lot of money ahead in the end.

Example: I buy Yootheme Pro/Templates for 120€/year..
I download..Akeeba BU 46.75€/year... JSitemap Pro 49.90€/yr...Google structured Data 39€/year....JCE Pro €29/year.....Vik Appointments 99€/year......

SO....I spend 120€ and get 383.65€ worth of products.....Pretty damn good deal I think....
and since I bought the Yootheme....I know it's a CLEAN retail copy to share.

Aloha,
Psycho
DO UT DES
That would be the best thing!