• The default language of any content posted is English.
Cloud Chat 3 - Self Hosted Live Support Chat Business jakweb

Cloud Chat 3 - Self Hosted Live Support Chat Business jakweb 3.1.4 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Cloud Chat 3 - Self Hosted Live Support Chat Business - Download Cloud Chat 3 Self Hosted Live Support Chat Business Codecanyon ID 21693715

View attachment 10394

Run your own live chat hosted server. Modern, fast and optimised for all devices. The only thing you have to do is Marketing.

Cloud Chat 3 NULLED Server comes with a Live Chat Server, Sign Up page, Administration panel and an included ticketing/news system. All you need is included.

Fully automated process from sign up to billing. Pure vanilla Javascript on the front end, zero conflict and fast. The BEST self-hosted...

Read more about this resource...

Hi admin :) Thank you very much for your work! Please tell me what could be the problem? At the last step of the installation, after filling in all the data, the installation starts, but does not reach the end. screen https://ibb.co/DwHQv90

Hi, did you find the solution?? I have the same issue. Please Help if u got the solution. Thank You
Thank you for the "like". I don't think it can do everything it advertises and well in 40mb. Alternatively, you might want to try a professional solution tested in the market for more than 20 years, german made: LiveZilla and make a simple Wordpress website to manage subscriptions and payments. Good luck!
Post automatically merged:

You can find all the files here: https://nullcave.club/threads/livez...erators-and-branding-removal.5589/#post-19806

raz0r updated Cloud Chat 3 - Self Hosted Live Support Chat Business jakweb with a new update entry:

Changelog Cloud Chat 3 - SaaS - Live Support Chat Business - 3.1.4 NULLED

Changelog​

• Live language translation for the Live Chat
  • OpenAI integration acting as Chatbot
  • 2 new contact templates for the live chat
  • 4 new feedback templates for the live chat
  • 4 new profile templates for the live chat
  • jQuery latest version
  • Security updates for various third party libraries
  • All known and reported bugs fixed
  • General performance improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...