What's new
  • The default language of any content posted is English.
    Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked! For more information about rules, limits, and more, visit the Help page.
    Found a dead link? Use the report button!

Canva Pro is free for Lifetime

Canva Student invites giveaways to Modmium members.​

Benefits Of Canva Account:

✅Millions of premium images​

✅Premium fonts, graphics, videos, and animations​

✅ Remove the background from an image in a click​

✅ Add Bitmoji and gifs to personalize your work​

✅And many more pro features​


Requirement

✅ Must Be Registered account​

✅ Comment down "I Love Modmium"​

✅ Click on the below link and join the Canvas pro​

Update April 7

"I Love Modmium"​

"I Love Modmium"​

"I Love Modmium"​

 
Reacted by:

Canva Student invites giveaways to Modmium members.​

Benefits Of Canva Account:

✅Millions of premium images​

✅Premium fonts, graphics, videos, and animations​

✅ Remove the background from an image in a click​

✅ Add Bitmoji and gifs to personalize your work​

✅And many more pro features​


Requirement

✅ Must Be Registered account​

✅ Comment down "I Love Modmium"​

✅ Click on the below link and join the Canvas pro​

Update April 7

I Love Modmium​


Thank you
 
Reacted by:
Unfortunately, how do I see Canva on the "free" version now? It's just that it was originally listed as a violation of the rules and then became free.

Is there any way to translate this process to premium? Would be very much appreciated!

Canva Student invites giveaways to Modmium members.​

Benefits Of Canva Account:

✅Millions of premium images​

✅Premium fonts, graphics, videos, and animations​

✅ Remove the background from an image in a click​

✅ Add Bitmoji and gifs to personalize your work​

✅And many more pro features​


Requirement

✅ Must Be Registered account​

✅ Comment down "I Love Modmium"​

✅ Click on the below link and join the Canvas pro​

Update April 7

Unfortunately, how do I see Canva on the "free" version now? It's just that it was originally listed as a violation of the rules and then became free.

Is there any way to translate this process to premium? Would be very much appreciated!
 
Reacted by:
Top