• The default language of any content posted is English.
Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - Altumcode

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - Altumcode 1.0 update for v30

Qurel

Reactions
Qurel submitted a new resource:

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode - AltumCode, Affiliate Plugin, 66biolinks, 66uptime, 66analytics, 66qrmenu, 66vcard, 66qrcode,

View attachment 3095

The affiliate plugin is a script that allows the owner of the website to enable an Affiliate system for their users. The affiliate system gives your website users the ability to earn money by referring paying customers to your website. The plugin only works for Extended Licenses.

The plugin is compatible with the 66uptime, 66analytics, 66qrmenu, 66biolinks, 66vcard, 66qrcode, 66socialproof, 66toolkit...

Read more about this resource...

what's the error in your log file?
Code:
[15-May-2023 09:23:26 Europe/Moscow] PHP Warning:  mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\core\Database.php on line 24
[15-May-2023 06:32:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on bool in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\controllers\Referrals.php:28
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\Referrals->index()
#1 C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\core\App.php(204): call_user_func_array()
#2 C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\index.php(20): Altum\App->__construct()
#3 {main}
  thrown in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\controllers\Referrals.php on line 28
[15-May-2023 06:32:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on bool in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\controllers\Referrals.php:28
Stack trace:
#1 C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\core\App.php(204): call_user_func_array()
#2 C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\index.php(20): Altum\App->__construct()
#3 {main}
  thrown in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\controllers\Referrals.php on line 28
I'm sorry, this is what I found

Code:
[15-May-2023 09:23:26 Europe/Moscow] PHP Warning:  mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\core\Database.php on line 24
[15-May-2023 06:32:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on bool in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\controllers\Referrals.php:28
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
[15-May-2023 06:32:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on bool in C:\Soft\OpenServer\domains\short.localhost\app\controllers\Referrals.php:28
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
I'm sorry, this is what I found
first double check your credentials in config.php. what version number of biolink, and plugin you're using. & tell me when this 500 error occurs.

Thanks for the advice and help

Why talk about a
if we are on NULLcave :D

Yes, I looked at the database and not there "affiliates_commissions", manually installing from the Affiliate.php file fails, error after error
Eg
SQL:
#3780 - Referencing column 'payment_id' and referenced column 'id' in foreign key constraint 'affiliates_commissions_ibfk_3' are incompatible.

Why talk about a

Yes, I looked at the database and not there "affiliates_commissions", manually installing from the Affiliate.php file fails, error after error
Eg
SQL:
#3780 - Referencing column 'payment_id' and referenced column 'id' in foreign key constraint 'affiliates_commissions_ibfk_3' are incompatible.
from your sql error, your column schema must be same in both tables. so modify.

Why talk about a

Eg
SQL:
There are some sources of the 66biolinks product that made a bad null and then the database does not load correctly because of this, I wrote about the license and problems with the database

Unfortunately, this plugin is broken and does not work properly

On another resource where I also download. people also had problems with their license key. This should help you. If there are problems write
Creating a new table DB

Code:
CREATE TABLE affiliates_commissions (
affiliate_commission_id INT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,
user_id INT NOT NULL,
amount DECIMAL(10,2) NOT NULL,
datetime DATETIME NOT NULL,
is_withdrawn TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
);

Reactions: 021
On another resource where I also download. people also had problems with their license key. This should help you. If there are problems write
Creating a new table DB

Code:
CREATE TABLE affiliates_commissions (
affiliate_commission_id INT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,
user_id INT NOT NULL,
amount DECIMAL(10,2) NOT NULL,
datetime DATETIME NOT NULL,
is_withdrawn TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
);
Hello, I hope you are well.
I did according to what was said, but when I clicked on "Install" the "Affiliate System" plugin "ERROR 500" appears