• The default language of any content posted is English.
6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app 2.5.2 NULLED

Greetings to everyone, I'm having problems with the delivery app, when accessing the delivery website, it just stays stuck in LOADING and doesn't open the website, is there a way to solve this.

Note: the baseurl was added correctly, I already checked this and the problem still persists

Greetings to everyone, I'm having problems with the delivery app, when accessing the delivery website, it just stays stuck in LOADING and doesn't open the website, is there a way to solve this.

Note: the baseurl was added correctly, I already checked this and the problem still persists
Can you share error screen shot please?

This resource is nulled just asked bcoz many resources are claimed nuleed but ask activation upon install

Bonjour, de nouvelles versions sont disponibles pouvez-vous mettre à jour s'il vous plaît ?
Post automatically merged:

Bonjour, de nouvelles versions sont disponibles pouvez-vous mettre à jour s'il vous plaît ?

Hi everyone i don't have a google map Api so is there a way i can access the user and store app without google map api key maybe by removing some line of code or can you tell me if there is a way to get google map Api without credit card anyone please

could you please update to this version

Version 2.7 21 April 2024​

- Added Cashback to wallet campaign option.
- Added Block/ Unblock mail for the customer, store, and delivery man
-Added product-wise prescriptions required or not for the Pharmacy module and handled it in checkout.
- Added Halal tag option for the Grocery and Food module's products.
- Added Extra packaging charge for all modules except parcel module managed by the stores.
- Managed POS customers as regular customers and send password reset emails accordingly.
- Module-wise preference selection for sorting product lists on the homepage - applicable to food, grocery, and e-commerce modules.
- Added discount on first order option using referral code during registration.
- Brand option added for the e-commerce module.
- Enhanced some UI and content for apps.
- Fixed some issues
- Improved some queries and optimized performance
- Made the Flutter app compatible with Flutter SDK 3.19.5

6amMart - React User Website v2.5​

Version 2.5 21 April 2024​

- Managed product-wise prescriptions required or not for the Pharmacy.
- Managed Halal tag option for the Grocery and Food module's products.
- Managed Extra packaging charge for all modules except parcel.
- Module-wise preference selection for sorting product lists on the homepage - applicable to food, grocery, and e-commerce modules.
- Managed discount on first order option using referral code during registration.
- Managed Brand option added for the e-commerce module.
- Fixed some issues
- Made fully compatible with 6amMart main system version 2.7

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin v2.7 NULLED​

Version 2.7 21 April 2024​

- Added Block/ Unblock mail for the customer, store, and delivery man
- Added product-wise prescriptions required or not for the Pharmacy module and handled it in checkout.
- Added Halal tag option for the Grocery and Food module's products.
- Added Extra packaging charge for all modules except parcel module managed by the stores.
- Managed POS customers as regular customers and send password reset emails accordingly.
- Added discount on first order option using referral code during registration.
- Brand option added for the e-commerce module.
- Enhanced some UI and content for apps.
- Fixed some issues
- Improved some queries and optimized performance
- Made the Flutter app compatible with Flutter SDK 3.19.5

6amMart - Store App v2.7​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

6amMart - Delivery Man App v2.7​

Thank you so much, 😍😊, God bless you!

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin v2.7 NULLED​

Thank you so much 🤩😍, God bless you!

Tank You

Thank You for the updates