- License Information
- To activate license, put in form any value, (example. xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx)
XSender NULLED Laravel Web Application sends bulk Email through SMTP, PHP Mailer, Send Grid API and also sends mass SMS via android device using SIM and 4 SMS API Gateway. You can start your own SasS platform that will allow people to send the mass SMS and Email as a promotional campaign or others.
- Send Mass Email:- send mass email through supported files csv, excel, txt and also from group that you can store in your panel.
- Send Mass SMS:- Send SMS to a large number of people at a time supported files csv, excel, txt and also from group that you can store in your panel.
- SaaS Platform:- Start your own SaaS platform and sell a service with a regular license. Users can buy a plan from their panel through 4 payment gateway where users can easily pay the plan price.
- Android SMS Sending APP:- Send SMS through the android SMS sending app from your own country’s mobile SIM card for a low SMS cost. Try a downloaded DEMO APP from here. SMS Android Gateway app can reduce your SMS cost and it runs with dual SIM, the transferring process will be faster and smooth.
- Dual SIM Support:- Android SMS Sending app support dual sim at a time, reduce SMS sending time from the queue.
- SMS API Gateway:- Send SMS from 3rd party API which is included 4 SMS API Gateway.
- Email Sending Method:- Send Email using SMTP, PHP Mailer and SendGrid API.
How It’s Work and How Android SMS Gateway Works!
- Install Admin Panel:- After purchasing this script, you will get a PHP Laravel web-application file with the installation script. So, no need for coding experience to install this script into your cPanel or VPS server.
- Configure Mail:- Configure mail for sending a mass email with SMTP, PHP Mailer, and SendGrid API from the admin panel and set a default method for sending emails and mail notifications.
- Configure SMS Gateway:- You can configure 4 gateways of your choice with configuration data from the gateway company and set a default sending API Or You can send SMS through Android APP.
- Install Android App:- After purchasing this script, download the release APK file from the documentation. After installing APP then configure the APP. Its setup process is very easy or just follow our easy documentations with a step by step screenshots.
- Configure SIM Into Device:- After Login into the SMS sending app then configure SIM with the country code and SMS Limit.
- Ready to SEND SMS:- Now you can send SMS using API or Android App.
- SMS Status:- SMS sending status will be working> Pending >Processing> Delivered/Failed. The process is automatically maintained through Cron Jobs.
- Apache or Nginx
- PHP 7.4 or above
- MySQL Version 5.7+ or MariaDB version 10.2+
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- PDO_MYSQL PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
Android Device Requirements
- Android version 5.0 or above
- Ram 2GB or more
- Device must have google play services.