sh404SEF | SEO, analytics and securitysh404SEF® makes sure your Joomla! site follows recommended search engines optimization guidelines. From duplicate content management to analytics, and including social networks connector, a really useful 404 error page and more, we handle the tedious work automatically, and provide tools so that you can do the rest!
* sh404SEF rewrites Joomla URL to user-friendly format (SEF URL or URL rewriting): mysite.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=69&id=34
becomes mysite.com/en/sh404SEF-and-url-rewriting/list-of-available-plugins.html but it does in a way that prevent Joomla standard SEF duplicate content issues.
- Important: from version 4.17, we automatically add robots meta tag required for full visibility in Google search results.
- NEW: Support for Google Analytics version 4
- NEW: Full Turkish translation
- NEW: insert a QRCode anywhere, on any page
- NEW: Redesigned Google Analytics reports, can now also display on frontend without having to log-in
- NEW: block requests based on simple rules
- NEW: Redirect mutiple URLs together, no more using .htaccess
- NEW: Add canonical tags to mutiple URLs in one go
- NEW: URL shortener can now shorten any URL, not just of current site
- NEW: extended Structured data support: social profiles, corporate contacts, logos
- Connector with wbAMP, our Accelerated Mobile Pages for Joomla plugin
- Automatic redirect of 404s errors to most similar page
- Google Sitename, Google breadcrumb and Google sitelinks search JSON+LD markup
- Using oAuth2 for Analytics authorization
- Twitter Cards support
- Google Analytics Universal support
- Google Tags manager support
- all output through JLayout, easily override in template
- Create and insert Open Graph data: quickly and easily add social media buttons to your entire site to allow sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest.
- Integrated Google Analytics reports display
- Automatically generate tiny URLs (shURLs) for your content
- Full urls and bulk meta data management
- Multi-lingual support
- Easily redirect 404s to suggested SEF URLS
- Instantly add global support for canonical URLs (add rel="canonical" HTTP headers)
- Removes automatically duplicate URLs, a common problem with Joomla websites
- Create human ear and search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
- Control URL re-write mode on a per-application basis
- Support for Google News URL format
- Easily customize the page title and page description with bulk updater
- Create customized error pages (i.e. 404) with relevant links, suggest best match pages
- Harden against cross-site scripting attacks (XSS)
- Harden against malicious page requests
- Limit flooding attacks
- Protect input forms such as the contact page from spam (using Project Honey Pot)
- Control site access from suspicious domains (using IP address whitelisting and blacklisting)
Components we support natively include: VirtueMart, K2, FlexiContent, Kunena, Jomsocial, Community Builder and more.