This resource uses The Movie Database API to grab data from Movies/TV Shows to your site.
All you have to do is type a word from the movie/tv show title and then a list of matches will show up. From now on, with just a click, you will have in the submission form:
- Subtitle, if available
- Release Date (for Movies)
- IMDB link
- Running Time for movies or Episode Time for TV shows
- Season (for TV Show)
- Number of episodes (for TV Show)
You will also have tabs to display:
- Cast (with a link to a popup listing all their data)
- Crew (with a link to a popup listing all their data)
- Trailers (with videos from Youtube)
- Latest Reviews on TMDB
- Similar Movies or Similar TV Shows (will list all similar movies/tv shows and again with a click, you can have them in yuour database)
TMDB API Key:
- You can get your free API Key on TMDB site: https://www.themoviedb.org/settings/api
- TMDB supports 62 languages. You just have to choose the one in the ACP setting.
- Fully integrated to the framework: Rest API, categories, extra fields, notifications, search, tags, follow, reactions, promote, etc.
- Settings to control the app behaviour in several places/situations.