- Jordy Meow
Media Cleaner Pro NULLED detects unused or useless files in your WordPress. It cleans your Media Library and your Filesystem. To achieve this, it analyzes your WordPress install in order to find out which files are actually in use. It is the only tool that is able to perform all those tasks and we are working hard to keep it always up to date.
Standard versionThe free version is perfect to clean your WordPress from the unused entries in your Media Library.
- Clean Media Library. Detects which media entries (images, PDFs and other files) aren't used, and deletes them.
- Powerful Analysis. The analysis goes through your posts, meta, widgets, and more.
- Trash or Recover. Your files will not be deleted instantly, but moved to a trash. If you realize that certain files were actually in use, you can recover them easily.
- WooCommerce Support. As it is a commonly used plugin, the free version supports WooCommerce natively.
Pro VersionThe Pro version adds enhanced support for specific plugins (especially page-builders) and also a filesystem scan, which will help removing more useless files.
- Filesystem Scan. Analyzes the files directly. It's recommended to remove all the ones which are not referenced in your Media Library.
- Support for Page-Builders. Page-builders are tricky to support, as they encode the usage of your data in their own way. We make sure all page-builders are well-supported, such as Divi, WPBakery, Fusion, Elementor, Beaver, Brizy, Oxygen, etc.
- Support for Exotic Plugins. There are thousands of plugins out there, and many of them add new ways of using data. We will make sure everything is supported, such as ACF, ZipList Recipe, UberMenu, etc.
- Live-site Analysis. Will analyze your website as if a real visitor was browsing it, increasing the quality of the detection.
- WP-CLI. Are you a power user? If yes, you will be able to add Media Cleaner Pro in your scripts, or run it from the shell. It will run much faster, and anytime you like.