This resource uses IGDB API to grab data from games to your site.
All you have to do is type a word from the game title and then a list of matches will show up. From now on, with just a click, you will have in the submission form:
- Storyline, if available
- Multiplayer modes
- Player perspectives
- Similar games
You will also have tabs to display:
- Game Information
- Similar Games
IGDB API Key:
In order to use our API, you must have a Twitch Account.
The IGDB.com API is free for non-commercial usage under the terms of the Twitch Developer Service Agreement.
- Sign Up with Twitch for a free account
- Ensure you have Two Factor Authentication enabled
- Register your application
- Manage your newly created application
- Generate a Client Secret by pressing [New Secret]
- Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret in this app settings on Admin CP
- Fully integrated to the framework: Rest API, categories, extra fields, notifications, search, tags, follow, reactions, promote, etc.
- Settings to control the app behaviour in several places/situations.