BuddyPress Member Types ProThe most complete BuddyPress member type solution for your site.
Member Type field, Automatic roles assignment, WooCommerce Memberships assignment and a lot more.
Easily create and manage member types.Simple & intuitive interface.
- Access it from Dashboard->Users->Member Types.
- Easily create/edit/activate/deactivate/remove member types.
- Use shortcodes to embed your member lists.
Take Control of the member types directory.
- Enable/Disable member type directory.
- Customize member type directory slug.
- Control member type tabs listing in directory.
- Include/Exclude members belonging to a member type from directory.
- Member Type based Conditional login redirect and after account activation redirect.
- Member Type based default profile landing tab selection.
Setup automatic WordPress role assignment based on BuddyPress member type.
- Associate one or more WordPress roles to a member type.
- On member type change, the users will be assigned the new roles.
- If the new member type does not have any associated member type, user's roles won't change.
- If the user is super admin, their role is not modified.
- Changing role will not change member type.
Add users to BuddyPress Groups based on their member type.
- Associate BuddyPress Groups to member types .
- Automatically assign groups to user on registration based on member type.
- Automatically assign new groups on member type change.
- Removing from a group will not change their member type..
Using WooCommerce Memberships? Seamlessly integrate it with member types.
- Associate Membership plans to member types.
- Automatically assign membership plans on registration based on member type.
- Automatically assign new memberships on member type change.
- Removing memberships or changing them will not change member type.
Take control of content visibility with BuddyPress Member types.
- Four Shortcodes for controlling visibility based on member types.
- Each shortcode allows using one or more member type as options.
- [bpmtp-show-if-member-type in=member_type1,member_type2]Some Content[/bpmtp-show-if-member-type].
- [bpmtp-show-if-not-member-type in=member_type1,member_type2]Some Content[/bpmtp-show-if-not-member-type].
- [bpmtp-hide-if-member-type in=member_type1,member_type2]Some Content[/bpmtp-hide-if-member-type].
- [bpmtp-hide-if-not-member-type in=member_type1,member_type2]Some Content[/bpmtp-hide-if-not-member-type].
- The shortcode names are self explanatory. You can specify one or more member types as option.