• The default language of any content posted is English.
Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script

Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script 3.5 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script - Download Zaiproty - Property Management Laravel Script Codecanyon ID 43413718

View attachment 15645

Zaiproty NULLED Complete Property management software streamlines the day-to-day operations of property owners and managers. With features like online rent payments, maintenance requests, and lease tracking, this software makes it easy to manage multiple properties from one centralized platform. Say goodbye to manual processes and hello to increased efficiency and profitability with our property management software...

Read more about this resource...

Changlog Version 2.5​

- Comfortable agreement addon
- Code Optimize
- Security and a patch update.
- Issue fix.

Changlog Version 2.6​

- Maintainer assigned to multiple properties.
- Unit delete option add.
- Code Optimize.
- Issue fix.

Saas Version 1.4

Changlog Version 1.4​

- Landing page dynamic color setting.
- Optimize & issue fix.

I encountered a problem with the installation. Attached is a picture of the problem
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Permission denied (SQL: SHOW FULL TABLES WHERE table_type = 'BASE TABLE')
3.png

Zaiproty – Property management Bulk SMS/Email Addon. The “SMS/Email Addon for Zaiproty” is an invaluable extension that empowers businesses to streamline their customer communication by sending bulk SMS and emails. Designed as an addon for the Zaiproty platform, this powerful tool offers a range of features to enhance messaging capabilities and foster stronger connections with customers. But remember that for this addon working you need Zaiproty – Property Management Laravel Script.

Attachments

• Zaiproty_Property_Management_Bulk_SMSEmail_Addon_v1.1.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 49

Version 3.1​

[Not Nulled]
- Landing page enable and disable added
- Package assigned to an owner added
- Code optimized
- Security and patch update.
- Issue fix.

@raz0r

Post automatically merged:

Hi, Admin.

Please upload latest version.

Thanks 👍🏻
update to latest version hope @raz0r can null it

Any Help Please
i can't install the app
Error MSG
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'127.0.0.1' (using password: NO) (SQL: SHOW FULL TABLES WHERE table_type = 'BASE TABLE')

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-29 064501.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-29 064501.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2023-09-29 065035.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-29 065035.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 10
Any Help Please
i can't install the app
Error MSG
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'127.0.0.1' (using password: NO) (SQL: SHOW FULL TABLES WHERE table_type = 'BASE TABLE')
i tested its working fine .... instead of localhost give 127.0.0.1 logically same just being stupid help

I tried it even on 127.0.0.1 and it doesn't work even though I use it for hosting hostinger
i have hostinger vps tested it , the value is taken from .env first even if u fill the form the final value is from .env so fill the .env and complete the installation it went thru well just tested it for u