• The default language of any content posted is English.

Evan

Reactions
I tried to use Yoast SEO and AIO SEO for WordPress but it looks outdated, I prefer to RankMath over Yoast SEO.

1. Yoast SEO
  2. All in One SEO
  3. Squirrly SEO
  4. SEO Press
  5. RankMath
  6. Other (please specify)

What's your opinion WP gurus?

Qurel

Reactions
An interesting survey, since 2020 I have been using only the rankmath plugin because the rest are very far behind in terms of functions and of course the interface.

Qurel

Reactions
Hi, Can you please help me null the tagDiv cloud library plugin?
Hello, sorry friend, you wrote the wrong section. Create a topic in the right section and you will be helped

d2r2

Reactions
I use the RankMath plugin on 8 sites, it works perfectly, there is enough functionality for SEO and, judging by the analytics, I see an increase in positions

rizalconsultingid

Reactions
I tried to use Yoast SEO and AIO SEO for WordPress but it looks outdated, I prefer to RankMath over Yoast SEO.

1. Yoast SEO
  2. All in One SEO
  3. Squirrly SEO
  4. SEO Press
  5. RankMath
  6. Other (please specify)

What's your opinion WP gurus?
I prefer Rankmath. I just like the features

ThePurplePeopleEater

NullCave Friend
Reactions
If you want to get things done and don't care about the UI, I don't see much difference between Yoast and Rank Math.
I personally use Yoast SEO on some of my websites and Rank Math on others. The one thing that got me to start using Rank Math was that it offered a straightforward solution to change the SiteMap URL. Other than that I don't see much of a difference in the usability and functionality.
By the way, I only use free versions even though we have access to premium versions. I think some users make the mistake of using the premium just because they can, even though they don't actually need the functionality in many cases.

monsterkitik

Reactions
nop. I use the screaming frog and webmaster tool. only 1-2 hours already indexed in google search. Good quality content is indexed quickly!