• The default language of any content posted is English.

QUESTION What is the best cache plugin? 100 points in page load performance?

Accop

Reactions
  1. What is the best cache plugin?
  2. What do you achieve 100 points in page load performance? (https://pagespeed.web.dev/)
I installed a clean WordPress, checked, of course 100 points
I installed the theme and home data, it became 52 page load

installed the theme

i will recommand the wp rocket plugin!

1. What is the best cache plugin?
  2. What do you achieve 100 points in page load performance? (https://pagespeed.web.dev/)
I installed a clean WordPress, checked, of course 100 points
I installed the theme and home data, it became 52 page load

Use cdn and fallback cache to optimize speed. if your theme have these functions
minify js, minify css, lazyload images/iframe ,lazyload js or deferred js.
then don't use any cache plugin just use fallback cache plugin with cdn.
i combine these 3 plugins to get 100% performance score on gt metrix or pagespeed. i have total 29 active plugins on my client woo commerce website but website performs faster you can check adentalls.com always.
1. Litespeed
2.Object Cache Pro (using nulled version from this forum) this plugin reduce load on server for when traffic is high you won't notice any difference on low traffic
3.Super Page Cache for Cloudflare By Optimole. this is the Master thing behind fast loading of wp sites may be some people knows about that.

All is you have to use correct configuration & setup to use above 3 plugins with cloudflare cdn

Use cdn and fallback cache to optimize speed. if your theme have these functions
minify js, minify css, lazyload images/iframe ,lazyload js or deferred js.
then don't use any cache plugin just use fallback cache plugin with cdn.
i combine these 3 plugins to get 100% performance score on gt metrix or pagespeed. i have total 29 active plugins on my client woo commerce website but website performs faster you can check adentalls.com always.
1. Litespeed
2.Object Cache Pro (using nulled version from this forum) this plugin reduce load on server for when traffic is high you won't notice any difference on low traffic
3.Super Page Cache for Cloudflare By Optimole. this is the Master thing behind fast loading of wp sites may be some people knows about that.

All is you have to use correct configuration & setup to use above 3 plugins with cloudflare cdn
hi what settings you use in combination ?

As already mentioned, wp rocket is a top player. I like it too.

Betheme is not performing very well on pagespeed test. Same with salient for example.

Checkout astra, kadence, divi etc. for better performance with google pagespeed.

Also, go through the results and check the recommendations.
Wp rocket can help you with css and js minimization, picture optimization and so on.