• The default language of any content posted is English.

Want to Build Personal VPS? Any Body Help me?

legendshani

Reactions
I want to build my personal VPS for my client and store websites. All rented VPS is too expensive. Does anyone recommend the best Linux OS? I prefer the Plesk planal easy to use and operate. I use a minimum 4-core CPU and 32GB ram, and 500GB SSD any recommendations tell me for an eCommerce website

I want to build my personal VPS for my client and store websites. All rented VPS is too expensive. Does anyone recommend the best Linux OS? I prefer the Plesk planal easy to use and operate. I use a minimum 4-core CPU and 32GB ram, and 500GB SSD any recommendations tell me for an eCommerce website
If you want a recommendation on where to get the VPS, I personally order from Contabo and it's pretty cheap but with very good quality.
Now, choosing the Linux distribution is different based on your own taste and needs. If you have decided to go with Plesk, check this page out on OS recommendations for Plesk: https://www.plesk.com/blog/product-technology/recommended-operating-systems-for-plesk/
I personally use a combination of CloudLinux, Ubunto, and AlmaLinux on my servers. If you are willing to spend a bit more, definitely go with CloudLinux, But that's up to you to choose.