• The default language of any content posted is English.
Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming)

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming) 2.2 NULLED

Oh already I figured it out the solution and not it is working with sync without any error
What do I have to do? What did you enter on the admin panel to control the app from there? What did you enter as the purchase code and as the Envato username?

What do I have to do? What did you enter on the admin panel to control the app from there? What did you enter as the purchase code and as the Envato username?
in admin panel app licence enter the same name and licence on the field while inside the app go and change package name midle part and last part. If you ill need my help be my guest anttime [email protected]
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I do installed but the page coming up blank and white with out any error, kindly guide me
Arian sorry to hear that, it is by normal installation though sometime an error can occur during last step in installation procedures and it need little trick. If you ill be interested I may help you on that. Thanks!

INVALID LICENSE VideoStreaming MobileApp Error with Your using License or Package nameis already in use. I have export apk for text and it gives me such error PLEASE HELP!
delete the dialog from your SplashActivity.
and call splashscreen(); and comment out invalidDialog();

Copy this and replace it with your code

if (packageName.isEmpty() || !packageName.equals(getPackageName())) {
//invalidDialog();
splashScreen();
} else {
splashScreen();
}

Activate the maintenance option in the general settings and I couldn't access the site again. Does anyone know how to revert it?

Attachments

• Mantenimiento.png
    Mantenimiento.png
    130 KB · Views: 1