• The default language of any content posted is English.
UpdraftPlus Premium: WordPress Backup & Migration Plugin

UpdraftPlus Premium: WordPress Backup & Migration Plugin 2.24.1.26

raz0r updated UpdraftPlus Premium with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus Premium v2.23.11.26

N.B. Paid versions of UpdraftPlus Backup / Restore have a version number which is 1 higher in the first digit, and has an extra component on the end, but the changelog below still applies. i.e. changes listed for 1.23.1.x of the free version correspond to changes made in 2.23.1.x of the paid version.

1.23.11 - 03/Nov/2023

• SECURITY: Fix a vulnerability which could, if you had Google Drive storage enabled, and if an attacker targetted a logged-in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

raz0r updated UpdraftPlus Premium with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus Premium v2.23.13.26

1.23.13 - 22/Nov/2023

• FIX: An issue that prevented incremental backups from running via WP-CLI or Cron when the option to backup mu-plugins was enabled but no mu-plugins existed
  • FIX: OneDrive remote storage authentication was giving the error "Invalid input."
  • FIX: The option to back up additional, user-chosen files (i.e. the morefiles entity) was no longer present in the UI
  • TWEAK: Remove unused "migrator-lite.php" string during search and...

A new version of UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore has been released. See details of version 2.23.14.0 or update now.

raz0r updated UpdraftPlus Premium: WordPress Backup & Migration Plugin with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus Premium 2.24.1.26

N.B. Paid versions of UpdraftPlus Backup / Restore have a version number which is 1 higher in the first digit, and has an extra component on the end, but the changelog below still applies. i.e. changes listed for 1.23.1.x of the free version correspond to changes made in 2.23.1.x of the paid version.

1.24.1 - 21/Feb/2024

• FEATURE: Implement Backblaze Object Lock support (Premium version)
  • FIX: The email backup and basic report setting didn't work...