• The default language of any content posted is English.
Smart School : School Management System [QDOCS]

Smart School : School Management System [QDOCS] 7.0 NULLED

veera

Reactions
veera submitted a new resource:

Smart School : School Management System - Smart School : School Management System free download

Smart School is Modern and Complete School Automation Software that suites to almost every school or educational institution from student admission to student leaving, from fees collection to exam results. It includes 30+ modules with 8 inbuilt users (Super Admin, Admin, Accountant, Teacher, Receptionist, Librarian, Parent and Student) panel.
Smart School version 5.0.0 does not have support for Android mobile app. Android mobile app support will be add in coming version 5.2.0 ...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated Smart School : School Management System with a new update entry:

Smart School v6.4.0 NULLED: School Management System

Version 6.4.0​

Released Date: 20 February, 2023

General Changes
  • During form submit loader image added
  • In Online Exam, Upcoming Exam and Closed Exam tab added in both admin and student panel
  • Question import count show after successful question csv import
  • Added Student's name in Online Exam Result and Online Exam Report
  • Added fee note in the fee receipt print
  • Required field for section removed from Reports > Finance > Balance Fees...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is v6.4.0 nulled??
And if it s nulled thanks for uploading null version here
I already have purchase Smart School v6.2.0 in 2022 and i get the updates free of cost but singe i have purchase Regular License from Codecanyon so it not nulled
On 23rd September as they released v6.4.0 immediately i received the mail and i downloaded licensed copy but i need nulled version too to use it on different domains

File smart_school_update_6.3.0_to_6.4.0/step-2/application/core/MY_Controller.php needs to be updated with nulled version from smart_school_src/application/core/MY_Controller.php

For anyone upgrading