• The default language of any content posted is English.
Repair box - Repair booking,tracking & workshop management script

Repair box - Repair booking,tracking & workshop management script 1.0.5 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Repair box - Repair booking,tracking and workshop management system - System for booking and managing repair services (Codecanyon Item ID: 33436740)

View attachment 886

A repair box NULLED is a system for booking and managing repair services. Where can customers submit defective devices and the technician can take them to the workshop to repair and fix physical issues with the device. It is a very clean and simple interface, where every technician can go to the workshop to handle repair orders assigned to that particular technician. In the workshop, the technician can update the repair...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated Repair box - Repair booking,tracking and workshop management system with a new update entry:

Download Repair box v0.7.2 NULLED - Repair booking,tracking and workshop management system

Repair box 0.7.2 NULLED​

New​

• VAT calculation implementation in advance level.

Fixed​

• Date time formation enhancement.
  • High security vulnerabilities reported & fixed.
  • User interface optimized.
  • Installer and license patching system improvements
  • All notifications localized

Read the rest of this update entry...

raz0r updated Repair box - Repair booking,tracking and workshop management system with a new update entry:

Download Repair box v0.7.6 NULLED - Repair booking, tracking and workshop management system

Download Repair box 0.7.6 NULLED - Repair booking, tracking and workshop management system​

Fixed​

• Repair order handling and processing.
  • High security vulnerabilities reported & fixed.
  • Invoice layout optimized
  • Status update notification failure.

I would like to install the software locally to learn with xampp, but I can't do it, could you tell me the procedure. Thank you

Thanks, but, in the /Database folder, there is no .sql file, we can't install it whithout, as i read ... so bad :p ... anyone knows why? thx

( same for repairer 4.3 and repair-Box 0.7.6 )

Last edited:
Thanks, but, in the /Database folder, there is no .sql file, so useless ... anyone knows why? thx
Read how works laravel db migration and seeds. Then you will understand why there is no .sql folder )

Read how works laravel db migration and seeds. Then you will understand why there is no .sql folder )
... ok i understand now :) thanks !

and, because i havn't read the doc... Thanks, now it's works !

Last edited:

Repair box v0.8.6 NULLED - Repair booking,tracking and workshop management system

0.8.6​

Fixed [Urgent]​

• Repair profit calculation (Total amount with tax - tax - cost = profit).
  • Mail outgoing notifications scheduling to process it in the background by cron job.
  • Admin notification on new bookings from the customer.
  • Custom classes in repair tracking to override.
  • Translation strings updated.
  • New permission checks (in user role) for...

[Not Nulled]​

Version : 1.0.2​

• Stripe card payment processing upgrades
    • The device's model input changed as an optional.
    • Order booking process optimized for fast booking.

Last edited:
Sadly, the version 1.0.5 through me an error "Trying to access array offset on value of type null"Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 9.20.37 PM.png

Sadly, the version 1.0.5 through me an error "Trying to access array offset on value of type null"View attachment 20790
HERE IS SOLUTION OF A PROBLEM! ALL CREDIT GOES TO Hippobrainz (Babia.to forum)

It's because NOTIFICATION TEMPLATES are empty!

Go to Dashboard ==> Settings ==> Notification Templates==>

Then use this sample from the demo template to fill your Notification Template CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLES. login: [email protected] Password: 12345678

After filling in your Notification Templates, refresh your website and try to submit the form again.

PROBLEM SOLVED!