• The default language of any content posted is English.
Polylang Pro

Polylang Pro 3.6.1 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Polylang Pro - Adds multilingual capability to WordPress

View attachment 2393

Polylang Pro the far more popular multilingual plugin accessible in the WordPress repository, with over 500,000 installs. As usual, you just type up your articles, pages, then categorize and translate them as you normally would. If translation is available, it's optional. The versatility of Polylang Pro enables you to build a multi-lingual WordPress website. As you've done in the past, you publish articles, pages, and categories, as well as...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated Polylang Pro with a new update entry:

Download Polylang Pro v3.2.8

= 3.2.8 (2022-10-17) =
* Fix PHP warning when a filtered taxonomy has no query var #1124
* Fix SQL error when attempting to get objects without languages and no language exist #1126
* Fix error when term slugs are provided as array in WP_Query #1119, #1132 Props Susanna Häggblom
* Fix a CSS regression in the wizard causing the default language icon to be removed #1137

Read the rest of this update entry...

Polylang Pro v3.3

= 3.3 (2022-11-28) =

* Requires WP 5.7 as minimum version
* Pro: Allow to export and import XLIFF files for posts
* Pro: Honor the provided context for the navigation language switcher block.
* Pro: Remove the parent hyperlink in the navigation language switcher block.
* Pro: Add spacing between flag and name in the navigation language switcher block.
* Pro: Disallow some special characters in translated slugs to avoid 404 errors.
* Pro: Fix string translation not imported when the...

Polylang Pro v3.3.1

= 3.3.1 (2023-01-09) =
* Pro: Allow to translate Oembed, URL and Email ACF fields
* Pro: Fix ACF REST API mixing fields
* Pro: Fix ACF compatibility loaded when no language exist
* Pro: Fix headers of exported PO files.
* Pro: Fix spacing in language switcher navigation block preview
* Work around a bug in Sendinblue for WooCommerce causing a fatal error. #1156
* Fix a regression with WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate. #1186

Polylang Pro v3.3.2 NULLED

3.3.2 (2023-03-06)​

• Pro: Add compatibility with FSE changes introduced by WP 6.2
  • Pro: Adapt the navigation language switcher block for consistency with WP 6.2
  • Only store term ids in taxonomy relationships cache for WP 6.0+. Props @ocean90 #1154
  • Remove usage of `get_page_by_title()` deprecated in WP 6.2 #1213
  • Fix fatal error if the mu-plugins folder is not readable #1217
  • Fix a compatibility issue with plugins not expecting a null \'update_plugins\'...

Polylang Pro v3.3.3 NULLED

3.3.3 (2023-04-11)​

• Pro: Adapt the submenu colors of the navigation language switcher block to WP 6.2
  • Pro: Fix the dropdown setting in the navigation language switcher block
  • Add Amharic, Aragonese and Spanish from Dominican Republic to the list of predefined languages #1248
  • Fix a deprecated notice in WP 6.2 when using multiple domains without the Internationalization PHP extension (intl) #1245

Does anyone have a problem with recent versions (anything newer than 3.3.3)?
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class PLL_Locale_Fallback does not have a method "pll_languages_list" in /****/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:310

при активации выдаёт "There has been a critical error on this website."

333 is well

Last edited:
при активации выдаёт "There has been a critical error on this website."

333 is well
Good evening, please check what version of php you are using on the server, this may be the cause of the conflict, or check what other plugins you have installed that conflict

Good evening, please check what version of php you are using on the server, this may be the cause of the conflict, or check what other plugins you have installed that conflict
What version does it work fine with? I'm having trouble with 7.4.
And I want to move the site to php 8.1.

What version does it work fine with? I'm having trouble with 7.4.
And I want to move the site to php 8.1.
Unfortunately, this is not indicated on the plugin developers' website, only minimal support for Wordpress 5.8 and above is indicated, but you can test it yourself on your own local server without additional plugins, only with the theme and this plugin, in this case you will understand if this error will be repeated.

P.S. As I said earlier, the problem may not be in this plugin, but in the theme or other plugins that you use in a pair, they conflict and because of this you get a critical error when trying to activate Polylang Pro

Unfortunately, this is not indicated on the plugin developers' website, only minimal support for Wordpress 5.8 and above is indicated, but you can test it yourself on your own local server without additional plugins, only with the theme and this plugin, in this case you will understand if this error will be repeated.

P.S. As I said earlier, the problem may not be in this plugin, but in the theme or other plugins that you use in a pair, they conflict and because of this you get a critical error when trying to activate Polylang Pro
I have newest PHP 8.1 version, newest wp version. Tried with default WP theme and with all plugins turned off. I think that something is wrong with nulling code, because I found this plugin nulled by someone else and there's no error anymore. It started in anything newer than v3.3.3.