• The default language of any content posted is English.
MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit Script

MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit Script 2.1.0 NULLED

I tried grab the license but still no luck. perhaps people happy with same old tools.

Hi Dear @easyrahil Hope you are doing good.
I am looking for help to change the Theme Color.
Can you please help me to guide how can i change the Them Orange Color to Different One ?

1695495501534.png

simplest way to change color is by this setting section only. what version you are using? perhaps 2.0. if so thn change to 1.4.5 and thn change colors. or you can change using your browser>right click>inspect> and find the path of selected property CSS thn go to hosting and change colors. long process.
Post automatically merged:

okay i checked and one suggestion for you. as you changed Primary color and nothing happened. Now you also change the Secondary color also and it will change.

simplest way to change color is by this setting section only. what version you are using? perhaps 2.0. if so thn change to 1.4.5 and thn change colors. or you can change using your browser>right click>inspect> and find the path of selected property CSS thn go to hosting and change colors. long process.

okay i checked and one suggestion for you. as you changed Primary color and nothing happened. Now you also change the Secondary color also and it will change.

i try to changed the Secondary Color for that but nothing happened.
can you please guide me how and where i can find the path your browser>right click>inspect> and =>find the path of selected property CSS (how) ?

i try to changed the Secondary Color for that but nothing happened.
can you please guide me how and where i can find the path your browser>right click>inspect> and =>find the path of selected property CSS (how) ?
You must check first if you have changed the primary and secondary colors changed in admin panel. and after saving colors try to open other broser and check. sometimes catche showing old page. also from admin p anel clear catche also. thn you can try inspect option and change the css settings.

raz0r updated MonsterTools: The All-in-One SEO & Web Toolkit Script with a new update entry:

MonsterTools v2.1.0 NULLED

## [2.1.0] - 2023-11-15​

### Requirements
# Minimum requirement for PHP version is PHP 8.1 or higher.

### Notice
# Please update your software to this latest version to ensure your system's security.

### Security & Vulnerability
# Resolved security vulnerability that allowed users to upload executable files.

### Introducing
# Introducing top end cache system to boost website performance.
# New payment gateway Paddle.
# Added HTML widget.
# Added adblock detection.
#...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Bro,

The newly version 2.1.0 does not show all the tools like pdf tools. Also, clear temp files option added in new version. However, it is not added.

Please update.

why this new version throwing me an error while installing ?
Code:
    Error    196.196.22.100    500    GET /public/install/pre-installation HTTP/1.0

Giving 500 server error.
check.php has everything green checked

I keep getting redirected to configuration page even after submitting the configuration

please help @raz0r

Hi Bro,

The newly version 2.1.0 does not show all the tools like pdf tools. Also, clear temp files option added in new version. However, it is not added.

Please update.
Bro ... Looking for an update on pdf tools issue