• The default language of any content posted is English.
Microthemer PRO

Microthemer PRO 7.2.4.5 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Microthemer PRO - Visual Editor to Customize CSS

View attachment 1331

Boost your WordPress CSS editing capability​

The live CSS editor for learners and Pros

Microthemer PRO NULLED is a point-and-click CSS editor plugin for WordPress that helps site builders of any level design like a pro.
Easily create CSS grid layouts, design responsively, integrate with your favourite page builder (optional), use Sass, and get expert CSS help.

Live CSS editing with HTML...​

Read more about this resource...

It seems not to be the Pro version because most Pro elements are unavailable.
Regards

When I apply the license code : 63a9-4faf-aaf5 I've got an error so the Pro mode is not activated.
1672396378240.png

I apologize you're right I check automatically update plugin just after the installation, so I restore the original plugin from your website activate the plugin with the license code and tata !!
1672398122042.png
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much for your help ...
Can I update the plugin now after activation or not please?
Regards

I apologize you're right I check automatically update plugin just after the installation, so I restore the original plugin from your website activate the plugin with the license code and tata !!
View attachment 8627
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much for your help ...
Can I update the plugin now after activation or not please?
Regards
No, you will lost pro functionality.

Ok so I will wait for your new update to download it and remove the old one first then replace with the new one modified...
Best Regards and Happy New Year..

raz0r updated Microthemer PRO with a new update entry:

Microthemer PRO v7.2.2.6 NULLED

7.2.2.6 (JUNE 9TH, 2023)​

Change
  • Microthemer used to try to maintain the current folder if it loaded on the page, even if that was at odds with the Global vs Page switch in the footer. Now it honours the switch more strictly. This makes the feature more predictable and solves the issue of accidentally switching between global vs page styles when re-selecting elements that have an existing selector.

Read the rest of this update entry...

raz0r updated Microthemer PRO with a new update entry:

Microthemer PRO v7.2.4.5 NULLED

7.2.4.5 (OCTOBER 9TH, 2023)​

Bugs Fixed
  • JS error – “TypeError: e.replace is not a function at Object.custom_to_non_escaped”.
  • JS error – “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ’empty’)”.
  • JS error – “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘add’)”.
  • JS error – “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘split’)”.
  • JS error – “TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object”.
  • JS error –...

Read the rest of this update entry...