• The default language of any content posted is English.
LaraPOS - Modern Point of Sale Solution by Tecdiary

LaraPOS - Modern Point of Sale Solution by Tecdiary 0.8.0 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

LaraPOS - Modern Point of Sale Solution - Modern Point of Sale Solution (Codecanyon ID: 38058700)

View attachment 2513

LaraPOS NULLED – Modern Point of Sale Solution (MPS) is all in one retail & restaurant POS solution that offers a lot of features such as Point of Sale, Promotions, Recurring Sales, Purchases, Stock, CRM, Accounting and Payments (Offline, Online & Credit/Debit Cards) & many more.

Easy to use point of sale screens to manage multiple orders at once. Change POS grid item by category or search all the items. POS has...

Read more about this resource...

me too..

plz check
Plz check what? U have conflict with mysql tables. If you show logs (storage/logs), the problem will be solved faster.

It would be better to take a picture of the monitor by phone :oops:

Open vendor\tecdiary\installer\src\Install.php and delete 4 lines

Code:
        $url    = 'https://api.tecdiary.net/v1/dbtables';
        $client = new Client(['headers' => ['Accept' => 'application/json'], 'verify' => false]);
        $res    = $client->request('POST', $url, ['form_params' => $data['license']])->getBody()->getContents();
        $sql    = json_decode($res);

It would be better to take a picture of the monitor by phone :oops:

Open vendor\tecdiary\installer\src\Install.php and delete 4 lines

Code:
        $url    = 'https://api.tecdiary.net/v1/dbtables';
        $client = new Client(['headers' => ['Accept' => 'application/json'], 'verify' => false]);
        $res    = $client->request('POST', $url, ['form_params' => $data['license']])->getBody()->getContents();
        $sql    = json_decode($res);
you are very nice

many thank you

I added the desired language file but it doesn't work. Can anyone advise me what to do?

Attachments

• ggd.png
    ggd.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 28
Sayın Profesör Münkünse Yeni versiyon için Null destek olabilirmisiniz New Vers. 0.10.1