• The default language of any content posted is English.
Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management System

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management System 1.3.2 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform | Miscellaneous - HYIP Investment Management Platform (Codecanyon Item ID: 32431844)

View attachment 1453

Investorm NULLED - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform​

Investorm is an ultimate solution to manage your HYIP Investment Platform. The platform has been built on Laravel v8. It has also used jQuery, Bootstrap v4 and the back-end UI of Dashlite.

Core Features:​

• Complete solution for a HYIP investment platform.
  • Admin and user profile management with...

Read more about this resource...

Please 🙏 do you have investorm PHP Script modules or add-ons for sale.
Or how can you help me with it. I just need the p2p, USDT payment and basics kyc addon or modules.

Hello 👋
I have all the modules and add-ons, but they seems not to take effect when configured.

Any ideas

No, add-ons are not working properly neither is the nulled script working too as well.

Been looking for someone who will help me fix it totally even if it's me paying.

No, add-ons are not working properly neither is the nulled script working too as well.

Been looking for someone who will help me fix it totally even if it's me paying.
I guess the modules will work with the previous versions on the investorm. You can try it.

I guess the modules will work with the previous versions on the investorm. You can try it.
hello help me to bypass purchase code verification I am asked for license customers when throwing random characters a popup tells me error 500 help me
I am asked for license customers when throwing random characters a popup tells me error 500 help me

Hello I'm currently using the version 1.3.2 but i have a problem with the manual payment

Regardless of the the minimum/maximum amount i edited, It always " please enter a valid amount for deposit" please i don't know if someone has a fix for this, Note: i tried using the direct bank payment but the case seems to be the same. If there is no solution to this problem, then the script is useless.
Who knows the solution to this problem? Suggest an answer. this will help everyone.

Attachments

• investorm.png
    investorm.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
envato is asking for a purchase code, how do I pass here?
1692282457063.png

Last edited:
I'd suggest you just buy the script if you can afford it. Cos nulling this script hasn't been easy from everyone I've spoken too.

I'd suggest you just buy the script if you can afford it. Cos nulling this script hasn't been easy from everyone I've spoken too.
Most of the envato I have purchased are available. But I try it first and if I like it, I buy it. Again, thanks for your answer.

envato is asking for a purchase code, how do I pass here?
View attachment 18106
I cracked the script and it's working fine and I also coded the new currency exchange and it's also working fine
Post automatically merged:

I cracked the script and it's working fine and I also coded the new currency exchange and it's also working fine
Most of the envato I have purchased are available. But I try it first and if I like it, I buy it. Again, thanks for your answer.
@ send me your contact details to reach you to send it to you