• The default language of any content posted is English.
Instive - Insurance WordPress Theme

Instive - Insurance WordPress Theme 1.2.3 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Instive - Insurance WordPress Theme - Instive - Insurance WordPress Theme 24690633

View attachment 8576

Insurance Agency WordPress Theme​

Instive is a Unique Insurance Agency WordPress theme specially designed for Insurance Company, Insurance Agency, and Small Business House. The theme comes with twitter bootstrap 4, Revolution Slider ($26), Owl Carousel, Insurance Post Type, Needed Shortcode, and more…

Theme Features​

• Full demo with One Click Installation
  • Elementor Page Builder
  • Built with...

Read more about this resource...

Update please

VERSION: 1.2.3 (07 AUGUST, 2023)
* Fix: Demo Issue Fixed.
* Fix: Demo CSS Issue Fixed.
* New: Added License Module
* New: Add Booking Appointment Home for Timetics
* Update: Update Essential Plugin

I installed the template, installed the theme, it asked me to install the activation key without stopping, I entered 123-123-123-123, now I get the error blocked. And I can't even install the demo
Added nulled version.

Added nulled version.
Thank you very much, unfortunately the theme comes out of the box crookedly, the sliders in the about section do not work, the version in the documentation is old and there is no setting for the new design, and the icons on the sub menu icons are not displayed no matter how I try to install them (

UPD: I managed to figure out the menu and icons, but there was still a problem with the slider in the about us section

Last edited:
thanks for share. the theme is version 1.2.4. could you please update it if you have time?