• The default language of any content posted is English.
Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder

Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder 8.21 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Impreza – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder - WordPress and WooCommerce Theme (Themeforest Item ID: 6434280)

View attachment 572

Perfectly suitable for: agency artist beauty car church clinic conference consulting online courses digital real estate fashion hotel interior it landing life magazine medical mobile app nature news personal photographer portrait rental restaurant school shop store tech wedding addon block buy click complete design develop drag drop drive global grid guide header helpdesk illustrate import include install market most multiple one page optimize option partial...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated Impreza – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder with a new update entry:

Version 8.10 — August 20, 2022

• ADDED ability to customize the WooCommerce "Order Received" page via WPBakery and Live builder:
    • added Theme Options > Shop > Orders settings, where you can select a Content template, which will be applied to the "Checkout → Order received" page
    • added the new Order Data builder element, it's available when editing Content templates
  • ADDED ability to customize the WooCommerce "My...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not nulled!
Very informative post. It`s nulled and tested, i you have problems with theme, it doesn't mean that theme is not nulled.

raz0r updated Impreza – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder with a new update entry:

Download Impreza v8.11.2 NULLED – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder

Version 8.11.2 — October 6, 2022 #

• FIXED case when the site header with a non-default "Initial Header Position" stopped being sticky
  • FIXED work of the "Show past events" option in the Grid showing Events of The Events Calendar
  • FIXED "addEventListener is not a function" compatibility issue with some plugins
  • FIXED visual...

Impreza v8.12 NULLED – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder

Version 8.12 — November 3, 2022​

• ADDED new Drag & Drop mechanic for the Live Builder – now it's easier and more comfortable to move/place all elements while building a page.
  • IMPROVED Grid Layout Templates (view all templates):
    • now Blog templates are divided into 3 groups: "single...

Impreza v8.13.4 NULLED – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder

Version 8.13.4 — January 9, 2023​

• UPDATED Google Fonts list
  • FIXED case when SVG images ignore the "Image Size" option value after the update to Impreza 8.13
  • FIXED appearance of the Post Custom Field with ACF Repeater value as a table on small screens
  • FIXED work of some ACF fields added manually in the Display Logic settings
  • FIXED styling of a "success" message in the Contact Form element

Impreza v8.14 NULLED – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder

Version 8.14 — February 7, 2023​

• ADDED new ability to use Section Templates via Live Buidler. Now you can easily create website pages from scratch using pre-built categorized templates, check the screencast
  • IMPROVED Live Builder:
    • added preview for the Post Taxonomy element when editing a Page Template
    • fixed incorrect preview of some elements when changing its settings...

Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the Impreza theme on this forum. I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while and was wondering if there are any plans to release a new version soon?

I believe many members, including myself, would appreciate an updated version of the Impreza theme. It would be great if we could have access to the latest features and improvements that the theme offers.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your response.

Best regards

Impreza v8.15.1 NULLED – WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder

Version 8.15.1 — March 27, 2023​

• UPDATED Google Fonts list
  • FIXED bug when Page Layout settings (Header, Sidebar) are not saved correctly after the update to Impreza 8.15
  • FIXED work of Grids with built-in filter inside Page Templates after the update to Impreza 8.15
  • FIXED incorrect image sizing inside Post Image element after the update to Impreza 8.15

UpSolutions Core is not updating. Can you fix it?

View attachment 16957
v8.17.3. attached.
To Null: edit the file Impreza/framework/admin/functions/about.php
Around line 49 just before the closing php tag add
HTML:
update_option( 'us_license_activated', 1 );
update_option( 'us_license_secret', 'secret_goes_here' );
Now visit the Impreza > About the theme page and you will see it is activated (you must visit this page in order to trigger the code you just added that activates the theme)
"Impreza/framework/admin/functions/dashboard.php"
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, File size is 25.5 MB, so it was not attached for being too large

v8.17.3. attached.
HTML:
Now visit the Impreza > About the theme page and you will see it is activated (you must visit this page in order to trigger the code you just added that activates the theme)

Can you send me the file to [email protected] via http://wetransfer.com?

v8.17.3. attached.
HTML:

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 20.58.19.png

License activated but plugin not updating.