• The default language of any content posted is English.

Featured Image from URL (FIFU) WordPress Premium Plugin [Closed and Deleted (Maybe waiting for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Featured Image from URL (FIFU) Premium - Use an external image/video as featured image/video of a post or WooCommerce product

View attachment 357

Featured Image from URL (FIFU) Premium NULLED WordPress plugin
WordPress plugin for external featured images, videos and more

Featured Image from URL (FIFU) is a WordPress plugin that allows you to use an​

• external featured image
  • external featured video
  • or slider of external images
  • instead of the regular WordPress featured image. It works...​

Read more about this resource...

The plugin could not be activated because it caused a critical error.

Enabling it will result in an error.
Is there any solution?

raz0r updated Featured Image from URL (FIFU) WordPress Premium Plugin with a new update entry:

Featured Image from URL (FIFU) Premium 6.4.4 NULLED

6.4.4 - [2024-02-11]
  • enhancement: Featured Slider now supports videos
  • enhancement: Auto set featured media using web page address now supports short links from Amazon
  • enhancement: Cloak Links now allows hiding the redirection URL
  • fix: conflict with images added via Elementor
  • fix: WP All Import add-on not working for scheduled imports
  • fix: Featured Video Autoplay not working on product categories pages and for local webm videos

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm Marcel, FIFU's sole developer. FIFU is not supported by a large agency. It's not like Automattic, Yoast, or Elementor, which can survive the distribution of cracked versions. The plugin does not receive any donations from users of the free version. Also, it does not display any ads. Therefore, the funds to keep the project running and updated come 100% from sales of the premium version. But no one else is buying that because you are distributing it for free here and in many other places. The code is open; it can be easily changed and unblocked. It's not a battle I can win. If your goal here is to sabotage the whole project, congratulations, you are on the right path.

There are many customers, like Junior Alves, who buy the plugin and modify it to resell for US$ 5. So, you are the only ones making money from it. Additionally, when people discover something is not working, they complain to me because my name, logo, and email support are there. You wrote, "I'm not SUPPORT, don't ask (especially in PM) for help with customizations, fixing errors, etc." Well, I am the support, and people ask me for all those things. I'm doing the best I can, but with so many people sabotaging the project, it's impossible.

I really would like to make FIFU Premium available to everyone, but for now, there are no other monetization methods. If someone here has an idea, tell me. Otherwise, I ask you to remove the topic.

I'm Marcel, FIFU's sole developer. FIFU is not supported by a large agency. It's not like Automattic, Yoast, or Elementor, which can survive the distribution of cracked versions. The plugin does not receive any donations from users of the free version. Also, it does not display any ads. Therefore, the funds to keep the project running and updated come 100% from sales of the premium version. But no one else is buying that because you are distributing it for free here and in many other places. The code is open; it can be easily changed and unblocked. It's not a battle I can win. If your goal here is to sabotage the whole project, congratulations, you are on the right path.

There are many customers, like Junior Alves, who buy the plugin and modify it to resell for US$ 5. So, you are the only ones making money from it. Additionally, when people discover something is not working, they complain to me because my name, logo, and email support are there. You wrote, "I'm not SUPPORT, don't ask (especially in PM) for help with customizations, fixing errors, etc." Well, I am the support, and people ask me for all those things. I'm doing the best I can, but with so many people sabotaging the project, it's impossible.

I really would like to make FIFU Premium available to everyone, but for now, there are no other monetization methods. If someone here has an idea, tell me. Otherwise, I ask you to remove the topic.
Piracy can actually benefit you. Think about it for a minute. As for a proprietary license on a wordpress plugin is ... comical. Again you should keep to your business and move on.

Talking for myself but sure it's true for many others; the majority of my downloads are for just playing around, for others it's more of a trial; if I keep using it I eventually buy it; I have purchased couple of plugins I wouldn't come across without this site. For most cases I believe you don't lose sales as most people who download wouldn't buy anyhow, but on the other hand you gain if they like your plugin as they would tell "friends & family"

Status
Not open for further replies.