• The default language of any content posted is English.

Django for Beginners - Build websites with Python and Django 4.0

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for sharing the incredible resource "Django for Beginners - Build websites with Python & Django 4.0." Your generosity in sharing this valuable content has had a significant impact on my learning journey, and I am truly thankful.

Learning Django has been a challenging yet rewarding experience for me, and your contribution has made it much more accessible and enjoyable. Your expertise and willingness to share your knowledge have been instrumental in helping me grasp the intricacies of web development using Python and Django.

I am excited to dive deeper into this material and apply what I've learned to my own projects. Your generosity in sharing this resource will undoubtedly benefit many others like me who are on a similar learning path.

Once again, thank you for your kindness in sharing this exceptional content. Your support and guidance are greatly appreciated, and I look forward to continued learning and growth in the world of web development.

With heartfelt thanks,

Django for Beginners - Build websites with Python & Django 4.0

31v7c6TbVLL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg

English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1735467207 | 306 Pages | PDF | 43 MB

Django for Beginners is a project-based introduction to Django, the popular Python-based web framework. Suitable for total beginners who have never built a website before as well as professional programmers looking for a fast-paced guide to modern web development and Django fundamentals.

In the book you’ll learn how to:
- Build 5 websites from scratch, including a Blog and Newspaper website
- Deploy online using security best practices
- Customize the look and feel of your sites
- Write tests and run them for all your code
- Integrate user authentication, email, and custom user models
- Add permissions and authorizations to make your app more secure
- Identify common mistakes and errors so you can build your own websites

Download
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Password :
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***