• The default language of any content posted is English.

customization -Grow CRM - Laravel Project Management

Reactions
Can anyone help me
customization Grow CRM - Laravel Project Management

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.png
    2.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 25
I can check it if you want,
is it on your localhost or in live server?
If it is on live server then specify the customization / correction in details i will customise it in localhost and send you the replaceable files.

If it is on live server then specify the customization / correction in details i will customise it in localhost and send you the replaceable files.
localhost

Prefill the project title with the invoice id of the client's most recent (paid or partly paid invoice)
If no such invoice exists
, the title will be left blank

Glad if you can help me

Hi bro
Can you help me?

For customizations, you may just want to actually buy the product or hire a dev. What you are asking for is really simple but where it would become a problem is when you update the script.
bro can you help me in customization in perfex crm

Taxes and discounts are the opposite... Based on a quick google search, Perfex already supports both

bro i want custom gst table not fixed amount
Post automatically merged:

i want to type tax

bro i want custom gst table not fixed amount
Post automatically merged:

i want to type tax
For specific needs like that you are better off just actually purchasing the script and getting Perfex support to do it for you. I do not think someone on here would spend hours trying to figure how to do that for free.