• The default language of any content posted is English.
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor — The Leading eCommerce Marketplace Platform

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor — The Leading eCommerce Marketplace Platform 4.17.2 NULLED

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor - Marketplace Platform for Multi Vendor Online Store | eCommerce Software

View attachment 251

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor NULLED — eCommerce Marketplace Platform​

Multi-Vendor digital marketplace platform is standalone eCommerce software that allows you to build a digital marketplace business. On the marketplace, independent eСommerce vendors market and sell their products through a single storefront. CS-Cart multi-vendor software supports an unlimited number of sellers on a single digital marketplace...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated CS-Cart Multi-Vendor with a new update entry:

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor v4.15.2 NULLED

Download CS-Cart Multi-Vendor v4.15.2 NULLED

CS-Cart 4.15.2 Changelog​

New Features and Improvements​

[+] Add-ons: GDPR Compliance (EU): A link to the Cookie consent texts editing page was added to the add-on settings.
[+] Add-ons: Product Bundles: The ability to select the location of the block with product bundle was added.
[+] Add-ons: RMA: Import: The ability to import the product return...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor v4.16.1 NULLED

CS-Cart 4.16.1 Changelog​

[+] Add-ons: New “Add-on Market” page with search at marketplace.cs-cart.com was added.
[+] Design: Bulk product editing on small screen tablets was added.
[+] Mobile app: Support for Stripe and Stripe connect for card payment was added.
[+] Mobile app: Google’s requirements for User Generated Content—acceptance of the terms and the ability to complain—were implemented.
[+] Multi-Vendor: Design...

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor + b2b v4.16.2 NULLED

CS-Cart 4.16.2 Changelog​

[+] Mobile application: The ability to display product blocks on the product page in the mobile application was added.
[+] Multi-Vendor Ultimate: API: Users: Storefronts: Rights of storefront administrators are now separated in the API.

Functionality Changes​

[*] Add-ons: Call requests: Buy with 1-click: An order is now created even if the customer did not leave an email.
[*]...

raz0r updated CS-Cart Multi-Vendor — eCommerce Marketplace Platform with a new update entry:

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor v4.17.1 NULLED

CS-Cart 4.17.1 Changelog​

[+] Multi-Vendor Plus: Add-ons: Common Products for Vendors: Promotions: Added display of discounts from promotions on the catalog in the storefront.
[+] Multi-Vendor: Add-ons: PayPal Commerce Platform: Added information on how to get PayPal integration code directly from the payment method setup.
[+] Products: Object picker: Quantity and vendor of the product have been added to the item...

to update from 4.16.2 to 4.17.1
copy folders app, design, js, var
go to database, on SQL tipe those commands
Code:
ALTER TABLE cscart_company_descriptions ADD COLUMN i18n_company TEXT;
ALTER TABLE cscart_vendor_payouts ADD COLUMN exclude_from_balance CHAR(1);

enjoy

I downloaded version 4.17.2 of CS-CART, a 30-day trial version, I thought about making it nulled for live use (in production), it turns out that when I log in to the administrative area I receive this notification: ´´Warning
not a final release version. It is not intended to be installed on live stores. ]]>´´

Can anyone have a solution?

The notification doesn't interfere with anything, everything works perfectly. Will I have problems using this version in production over time if I decide to ignore this notification?
Post automatically merged:

I have all ecarter addon & 61 soft solid addons for cs-cart latest updates
any one need exchange addons, PM me
What version of CS-CART are you using on your server?

Can you provide us the download link for the official nulled cs-cart 4.17.2?

raz0r updated CS-Cart Multi-Vendor — The Leading eCommerce Marketplace Platform with a new update entry:

Changelog - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor + Store Builder - 4.17.2 NULLED

CS-Cart 4.17.2 Changelog​

[+] Multi-Vendor: Admin Panel: Onboarding: Added CS-Cart introduction section.
[+] Shipping methods: UPS: Added integration with OAuth support.

Functionality Changes​

[*] Users: Password recovery: Multiple improvements to behavior and emails. For example: you can now add Google reCAPTCHA to the password recovery page; the email now reflects for how long the recovery link will...

This is CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, but i have CS-Cart Ultimate Multi-Vendor, i try null it but it give me an error saying: not a final release version. It is not intended to be installed on live stores. ]]>​

Any one can fix it i will share it hare...​

@raz0r Can you provide us the download link for the official nulled cs-cart 4.17.2?
hi, possible to have the addons and unitheme please

@raz0r Can you provide us the download link for the official nulled cs-cart 4.17.2?
https://www.cs-cart.ie/cs-cart-free-download
hi, possible to have the addons and unitheme please

This is CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, but i have CS-Cart Ultimate Multi-Vendor, i try null it but it give me an error saying: not a final release version. It is not intended to be installed on live stores. ]]>​

Any one can fix it i will share it hare...​

Last edited: