• The default language of any content posted is English.
Cryptitan - Multi-featured Crypto Software and Digital Marketplace

Cryptitan - Multi-featured Crypto Software and Digital Marketplace 5.1.1

raz0r

owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
raz0r submitted a new resource:

Cryptitan - Crypto Multi-featured Exchange with ERC20 & BEP20 Crypto Support - Giftcard Marketplace - Crypto Multi-featured Exchange with ERC20 & BEP20 Crypto Support - Giftcard Marketplace - 34496505

View attachment 4623

Cryptitan is a multi-featured Cryptocurrency exchange software. With support for multiple Cryptocurrencies, you are able to host buying & selling with direct bank transfer, credit cards or any other supported payment gateways.

Cryptitan supports virtually almost all local currencies (FIAT) in the world with Bank Account listing for both local withdrawals and deposit, which is tradeable with the supported Cryptocurrencies...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated Cryptitan - Crypto Multi-featured Exchange with ERC20 & BEP20 Crypto Support - Giftcard Marketplace with a new update entry:

Cryptitan v4.0.0 - Crypto Multi-featured Exchange with ERC20 & BEP20 Crypto Support

What’s New? – v4 (09/03/2023)​

Introducing Cryptitan Commerce
Cryptitan commerce is a sophisticated and SAAS ready solution for receiving crypto payments on your ecommerce software. It features the following highlights:
- A sophisticated dashboard for your crypto payments. Generate single, multiple and expiring links to fit various payment scenarios
- Payment Link: Create shareable links to request crypto payments from customers worldwide.
- Payment...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone who can help me with the reactions I appreciate it!
Wait an hour, I will post how to null. I'm not at the computer right now
Post automatically merged:

Bro can you help me please?
Wait an hour, I will post how to null. I'm not at the computer right now. Do not pay for service when it is very simple...

hello @raz0r please update to v5

What’s New? – v5 (06/10/2023)​

- Upgrade Laravel 9 to 10
- Replace webpack with vite
- Add Enterprise ID to BitGo (required for new installation).
- Renamed staking to stake.
- Renamed P2P to Peer.
- Removed giftcard module.
- Fix issue with mail notification.
- Fix issue with Peer chat disabled on smaller screens.
- Fix issue with docker image.