• The default language of any content posted is English.

Cpanel & Plesk

Joeseed

Reactions
Hello :) just to be sure, I dev locally on cpanel & plesk in trial version 15 days. it's a bit of work to recreate every 15 days licenses. so, is there a way to null a key for this kind of product? (of course, not to put in production afterwards)...
in any case, thank you for your work and responsiveness, the free site, the quality of nulled apps & scripts!
( sry for my english ^^ )

Hey there,
Just wanted to second this.
I use Plesk on 5 production servers on trial license right now with each hosting about 30-50 domains (Hehe I know, Bad idea 😁 ). Plesk will change the trial licensing limits to 3 domains per server from 28th September onward which is a really big hassle and will force us to pay a lot of money for hosting control panels.

So if there is a way around that, something that we can implement ourselves, it would be awesome and I am really interested in knowing about it.

Well i'm in that same situation, but I already move to another option. I already migrate to CloudPanel free option and with no email. The email I convince some clients to start to use another option like gmail... I have my self a email server with MailEnable Enterprise Windows so I just move another ones to that. Using AWS Cloud... its a idea. Man I can tell you that CloudPanel it's really fast...

I would like to start hosting services in India , kindly share best reseller, for hosting and domain.

HostGenix

Navratri Special Reseller 3
50 cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Free Website Builder
Softaculous
Malware Protection
High Performance Servers
Free SSL
Free Call Support
24/7/365 Tech Support

I would recommend that you switch to Cyberpanel, there is a free version with normal conditions that runs on lightspeed which is many times faster than nginx and apache.

Ola! Obrigado de já por encontrar o nullcave. Um site com ótimos recursos para o wordpress entre outros... Obrigado,

Ola! Obrigado de já por encontrar o nullcave. Um site com ótimos recursos para o wordpress entre outros... Obrigado,
Saudações amigo, fico feliz que tenha gostado do site, por favor escreva em inglês da próxima vez. As regras do fórum obrigam todos a se comunicarem em inglês. Obrigado pela compreensão.

HostGenix

50 cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Parked Domains
Free Website Builder
Softaculous
Malware Protection
High Performance Servers
Free SSL
Free Call Support
24/7/365 Tech Support
My best hosting service provider - https://wpkit.host/

Saudações amigo, fico feliz que tenha gostado do site, por favor escreva em inglês da próxima vez. As regras do fórum obrigam todos a se comunicarem em inglês. Obrigado pela compreensão.
Please use English.
Post automatically merged:

My best hosting service provider - https://wpkit.host/
Everyone provides such interesting conditions for users and resellers, but no one writes how much they give CPU and RAM, as well as restrictions on inoids and the number of requests
HostGenix

50 cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Parked Domains
Free Website Builder
Softaculous
Malware Protection
High Performance Servers
Free SSL
Free Call Support
24/7/365 Tech Support
I would like to start hosting services in India , kindly share best reseller, for hosting and domain.
This thread is getting completely derailed.
Please only reply to a thread if your post is related to what the OP (Original Poster) asked about.
This thread was supposed to be a solution to Plesk trial licenses.
So please make separate threads for yourselves if yous post is not related.

Last edited:
Nope. It states clearly at the top of the page that "The default language of any content posted is English."
So please follow the forum rules.
Let's not start a discussion about something that I understand very well. I wrote to the user in his language that he should use English next time, as there are rules.

Hello :) just to be sure, I dev locally on cpanel & plesk in trial version 15 days. it's a bit of work to recreate every 15 days licenses. so, is there a way to null a key for this kind of product? (of course, not to put in production afterwards)...
in any case, thank you for your work and responsiveness, the free site, the quality of nulled apps & scripts!
bro if you know how to configure domain and others apps manually on apache or nginx than believe me you don't need any cpanel. Without cpanel apps performs faster. try to learn these configurations practice makes you perfect. I would suggest you to learn docker. Everything available in docker.

gg brother :p:):(;)o_O:sneaky:
brother brother <3< 3 <3 <3<3

50 cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Parked Domains
Free Website Builder