• The default language of any content posted is English.
ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script [On-Codes]

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script [On-Codes] 1.10 NULLED

reishi

NullCave Friend
Reactions
reishi submitted a new resource:

ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script - codecanyon 28419241

View attachment 1633

ChatNet is a fully-fledged PHP Group Chat Room and Private Chat Script for your website, mobile app or web application. It’s mobile-first, modern and user-friendly design will make your website or app a feature-rich community and social platform seamlessly.

ChatNet Features​

QUICK INSTALLER​

Stop worrying about how to install ChatNet on your server. It is very easy to install our script with the built-in...

Read more about this resource...

raz0r updated ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script with a new update entry:

ChatNet v1.9 NULLED - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script

ChatNet Version 1.9 - December 1, 2022

- NEW: Ability to add custom pages
- NEW: Ability to add custom menus
- NEW: Facebook like chat reactions
- NEW: Local video upload & play
- NEW: Member badges
- NEW: Auto join users to rooms on first visit

- IMPROVEMENT: Playable GIFs in chats
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for PHP 8.1.x
- IMPROVEMENT: New 404 page
- FIX: Auto country detection bug fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes I can but you need to upload the screenshot of the error you are seeing

Hi, sorry different person here. I don't mean to jump in / interrupt but I am running into this issue where the site isn't displaying correctly.
I went through the installation steps like normal and those steps display fine. When it's done installing and takes me back to main root of my php web server it looks this.

1705256114651.png

It's almost like the CSS portion of the site isn't working. Am I missing something?

Hi, sorry different person here. I don't mean to jump in / interrupt but I am running into this issue where the site isn't displaying correctly.
I went through the installation steps like normal and those steps display fine. When it's done installing and takes me back to main root of my php web server it looks this.

View attachment 23736

It's almost like the CSS portion of the site isn't working. Am I missing something?
This issue is coming from the time you are installing the software, so the website address you entered in installation is not correct

This issue is coming from the time you are installing the software, so the website address you entered in installation is not correct

Are you referring to the database url? Other then that there doesn't appear to be another step in the installation that asks for a website address.

1705277725097.png

EDIT: Oh wait do you mean here?

1705277858843.png

Attachments

• 1705277624136.png
    1705277624136.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 11
Can we update older version of chatnet with this latest version? I have installed as fresh install and it works perfect. dont know if update working too. fresh install here:
Code:
chat.chitchatx.com

hey, Can anyone provide me nulled older version of chatnet. I wanna test with update with latest version. I tried with my current installation and its giving or missing pages when i update. fresh install is perfect. so i ll need an old version.